Recipe Chicken and pumpkin rissoto

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:45 AM
Wife really loves this dish, I never liked it to start with you but I had some leftovers a while ago. I now love it too. This was my best so far. And I mean best. I cooked shrooms up in a separate pan as wife hates shrooms. She's taking leftover for lunch tomorrow.

And a doorstep of bread and butter for scooping up !!

Russ

Wife really loves this dish, I never liked it to start with you but I had some leftovers a while ago. I now love it too. This was my best so far. And I mean best. I cooked shrooms up in a separate pan as wife hates shrooms. She's taking leftover for lunch tomorrow.

View attachment 32781

View attachment 32782

And a doorstep of bread and butter for scooping up !!

Russ

It look delicious, rascal
The combo pumpkin-chicken works very well..and even with mushrooms. Will you post the whole recipe? That would be great !

It look delicious, rascal
The combo pumpkin-chicken works very well..and even with mushrooms. Will you post the whole recipe? That would be great !

Just one breast, I cut into bite size pieces marinaded in fish sauce apricot sauce and Worcester sauce.
100gms butter, 3 shallots from last summer. Arborio rice. Fry rice and shallots with butter and add rice to slightly brown, add about 600 ml hot water mixed with 1 heaped teaspoon chicken stock powder. Cook and stir, add s and p. Then chicken. I used a lot of pepper. Cook until ready and then add 75 ml cream and peas and stir for another minute. Serve. I sent a pic to my kids and they want me to make one Sunday for them as well. It really was my best so far, and I don't think I could get it better. The sweet shallots has to be a key to this.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom