Chilli question?

When handling anything other than sweet peppers I wear gloves. Even mild chili's like Anaheim and Poblano will leave a burn especially if I make the mistake of touching my face.
Does anyone else here watch "Hot Ones" on YouTube? The host, Sean Evans, interviews celebrities while they eat ten chicken wings with progressively hotter sauces, culminating with a Pepper X sauce.

Language Warning -- some reactions are "colorful."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDEVOCTW4qk

CD
I happened to see the episode with Gordon Ramsay. Not a lot of sympathy. He is a renowned Chef and should have known better. He ruined his taste buds for a few minutes of flame.

I happened to see the episode with Gordon Ramsay. Not a lot of sympathy. He is a renowned Chef and should have known better. He ruined his taste buds for a few minutes of flame.

In fairness to Gordon Ramsey, his kids were nagging him endlessly to go on the show. So, he ruined his taste buds for his kid's entertainment. :laugh:

CD

When handling anything other than sweet peppers I wear gloves. Even mild chili's like Anaheim and Poblano will leave a burn especially if I make the mistake of touching my face.

Yup! I keep a box of Nitrile Exam Gloves in my pantry. I handle my peppers, and throw the gloves away.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 7.22.34 PM.png

CD

Back
Top Bottom