Christmas 2022

I must say, both of last night’s Christmas movies were pretty good.

The first one was about an MI5 agent assigned to the royal family after a kidnapping plot was uncovered, unknown even to them as she came in as the new nanny. Different from the usual movie in that it had a bit of a spy thriller vibe.

The second one was pure drama (the love story aspect was very much on the back burner), starring Beau Bridges (always quality) as a widowed grandfather with developing Alzheimer’s. His granddaughter attempts to reconnect with him through cooking her late grandmother’s special Christmas Eve pasta sauce, for which there is no written recipe, so she has to play detective and piece it together from various sources.

I must say, both of last night’s Christmas movies were pretty good.

The first one was about an MI5 agent assigned to the royal family after a kidnapping plot was uncovered, unknown even to them as she came in as the new nanny. Different from the usual movie in that it had a bit of a spy thriller vibe.

Hallmark, James Hallmark. Licensed to fall in love... with the nanny. "Diet Coke, shaken, not stirred."

CD

My ugly Christmas sweater this year, bought in European XL ( which is size 44- 38 being small and 36 model standard). And it's too big! For the first time in 7 years. I can move to 42 now. 40 is getting closer, which is average for a woman here.
Love the gingerbread theme ❤️

On my walk to and from work I have seen 2 houses on different roads with their trees up in the lounge..,far too early unless they are having an early Christmas.

I had no idea until TastyReuben told me about them.
I just want everyone to know I’ve stopped myself from posting some really rather filthy things here about those “Christmas trees.”

But, as we all know it’s not good to keep things bottled up, I’ve said them all out loud while having my lunch at McD’s.

Back
Top Bottom