Christmas 2022

My husband's (new) company have sent him a 'care package'. His British company was taken over by an American company about this time last year.

Hubby got to make a choice some time ago. He chose the most vegan he could find after the package they delivered when he had his operation didn't actually contain anything either of us usually eat (and nothing I could eat at all - everything had dairy in it).

Bush finger lime shortbread biscuits & Davidson plum & finger lime Popcorn (on the right)

A bush tea I've not heard of before, a cotton tea towel (center) and some vegan Davidson Plum and Murray River Salt chocolate

Some (presumably dried) Lemon Myrtle & Kakadu Plum ground to a powder and some Cold Pressed Olive Oil infused with Tasmanian Native Pepper.

Hand to god, I’ve never seen a single episode of Friends.
Two of us. And never will. My sons love it. I can´t get round dialogues like:
"
Hey! Did you see that?"

" What?"

" Dick and Jane just came out of the john!" (Hilarious laughter)

"Oh my God! What were they doing in there??" (More hysterical laughter)

"Well I don´t know. Why don´t you ask them?" ( Entire audience rolling in the aisles holding their sides)

KKA wondering whether his sense of humour has gone down the toilet...

There is a new Christmas tree in the office, looks good, nicely decorated. My boss informed me that there is a star but cannot get it to fit on the top..my response was..how many engineers are there over there?
Supposedly educated middle aged men cannot figure out how to fit the star onto a tree :rolleyes:

Watching a Steptoe and Son Christmas episode.

These are always a little difficult to watch, because they’re so filled with desperation, much more so than the American version (Sanford and Son). It can overshadow the humor, but I suppose that why I like it, regardless.

A pretty card was posted through our letterbox whilst I was upstairs, it hasn't been signed so no idea who it is from,TVC is out so no one was seen

Back
Top Bottom