Cookingbites Dish of the Month (March): Kebabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
3:41 PM
This month's dish is 'Kebabs'. We are interpreting this in the widest sense to include any definition of kebab, from skewered pieces of meat, fish and/or vegetables to the classic shish kebab made from minced meat. The kebab can be cooked on an outdoor grill or barbecue or using an indoor grill or oven (or any other method you choose). Although usually savoury, kebabs can also be served as a dessert, using fruit. So, please join in during March and post a description and/or photo of your dish. Innovation is positively encouraged.

If you wish to include a recipe please post it as new thread, tag it cookingbites dish of the month & link back to this thread. PM me (or another moderator) if you need help to do this.

Feature photo: Chicken and Pepper Kebabs with Saffron & Kewra

Last edited:
Chicken Kebabs.

Recipe - Chicken Kebabs

Cooked s.jpg

The weather forecast for the next few days looks good, so I hope to fire up the grill. I have lots of excellent proteins vacuum sealed in the freezer. I'm pretty sure I can get some onions and other veg that is up to par for the rest. Plenty of charcoal stored in the garage. Fingers crossed!

CD

The weather forecast for the next few days looks good, so I hope to fire up the grill. I have lots of excellent proteins vacuum sealed in the freezer. I'm pretty sure I can get some onions and other veg that is up to par for the rest. Plenty of charcoal stored in the garage. Fingers crossed!

I'm assuming that a good forecast is fine weather.

We are exactly the opposite. Our forecast has been for thunderstorms but we haven't seen a drop of rain this week. In fact, we haven't had a drop of rain this year! It's worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom