Cucumber Salad

Mod Edit: This thread has been created from another thread where too many posts had nothing to do with the original post so a new thread has been created.

One of my favorite cucumber dishes is a Polish cucumber salad my grandma used to make: cucumbers, thin sliced onions, sour cream and a little bit of dill. Mix it all together and let it flavor through while it chills. Something about it is just so refreshing, although probably not too healthy!
I like cucumbers in salads, and cucumber salads that have sour cream with them. I recently saw a recipe for bang, bang cucumbers that were cucumbers and chili powder and a few other ingredients. I would like to try that as something different for cucumbers

I love making cucumber noodles! They're so refreshing to eat and it works well with any kind of sauce. I like my cucumber noodles with some salt, pomelo and bean sprouts-- they're great as is like a salad or salty dessert with some fruit. Sometimes I use the noodles as an alternative to the traditional spaghetti or pesto when I have vegetarians staying at my home.

Back
Top Bottom