Cutting board cleaner?

TR like you I keep a spray bottle with a bleach water solution. I know there are many opponents to the use of bleach. I don't care. My counter tops and backsplash are grouted tile. I hate grout. I use bleach on the counter tops backsplash and sink. My dish towels are white for a reason. They may be stained but they are sanitary. I have a sanitation cycle on my washer. I wash my dish towels on that long, hot cycle with bleach.
I don't see the point of purchasing a bleach cleaner when bleach and water does the same job. I do not need the added scent to get the job done.

You all are flirting with disaster, you are! Ye be warned! :laugh:

This has led me down a little internet trail of reading about rolling pins, and my favorite bit had to be that a tapered French pin "allows for more intimacy with the dough" - I think a baker could get arrested for that! :laugh:

I have one of those. Doesn't do anything for me, on a personal level.

CD

TR like you I keep a spray bottle with a bleach water solution. I know there are many opponents to the use of bleach. I don't care. My counter tops and backsplash are grouted tile. I hate grout. I use bleach on the counter tops backsplash and sink. My dish towels are white for a reason. They may be stained but they are sanitary. I have a sanitation cycle on my washer. I wash my dish towels on that long, hot cycle with bleach.
I don't see the point of purchasing a bleach cleaner when bleach and water does the same job. I do not need the added scent to get the job done.

Oh, I feel for you. Grouted tile countertops are a PITA. My backsplashes are grouted tile, but that's not too bad.

CD

Back
Top Bottom