Date Night

My grandsons were visiting yesterday and asked why they had to leave before dinner. I told them that grandma and I had date night planned. While we were out I got a text from my daughter saying that the 6 year asked if Grandma and I were smooching lol. Then the 5 year old said "yes, we had to be because grandpa loves grandma lol. Then I sent them this picture

Congrats!

We're right behind you. We'll hit 31 years in...11 days.

Which reminds me...I better work out where we're going for our anniversary supper, because it's gonna be special!
Oh wow, congratulations to you too!
That is so nice of you!
So you married in May, nice sPring part of the year...was it outdoors or mixed ?

Oh wow, congratulations to you too!
That is so nice of you!
So you married in May, nice sPring part of the year...was it outdoors or mixed ?
Thanks. It was all indoors. Upstate NY in mid-May gets a little chilly (the internet says that on the actual day and hour we were being married, it was 50F/10C).

Online date nights for the two of us for now.

Hopefully if all goes well, we can meet in person any time after June 8th...

Boyfriend having good recovery. Swallowing difficulties, moving difficulties, skin irritation, just getting used to it all...

He is at 7000 steps a day, in and around his parents house.🍀👍👍👏 Well done! Wohooo!

Yesterday we texted sort of a Would you rather conversation/was fun. We could say it was a date night.😊 I did a quick photo montage...to substitute a date night pic.

In the food part, between Buhtla ( pronounced Boochtluh) and Strudel, we both chose Strudel😂

This is Buhtla. Can be filled with cheese, Nutella, jam...it is very popular around here...staple in almost every bakery...

We text all over the days and nights, but this conversation had a more elevated fun/theme...so that is why it stands out🤓

Online date night for Igor and me...
Countdown for our in person date, less than a week now...fingers crossed.

He deals with discomfort and depression,being at home for several weeks,and cannot stand or walk longer than 10 minutes, but will get better...cheering him on.

The talk included chestnut.
I love roasted chestnuts.
Once he picked them himself at a foirest near his place,roasted them and brought them still warm to me. That was so sweet. I told him I remember that.

There is a tiny town Hrvatska Kostajnica that offers chestnut picking and roasting as excursion...90 km from my town...we might visit ,kid and I...

Igor joked it would be best if chestnuts grew roasted😂

It felt so good to laugh and to read him joking.

Also chestnut rolls or puree with whipped cream, or cn chic cubes are wonderful...

KESTEN ROLADA

Back
Top Bottom