Date Night

Did your restaurants just recently open? Some of ours are still closed to inside dining.
I don't know exactly when they were allowed to reopen, but it's been a while. It got too hard to follow, because the rules kept changing, and we knew we weren't going out again until we were fully vaccinated anyway, so we stopped paying attention.

We're going out again next week - German food (and beer). That was one disappointment with the Chinese place - they used to have a bar, but they closed it due to Covid and haven't opened it back up yet.

No byo or service for alcohol last night as well, didn't bother most of us, I think a female friend pre loaded?

Russ

Cheers!
I was so glad to hear my boyfriend joke about cocktails, referring to, or teasing me about my cocktails I posted recently...He said I'm having a cocktail right now😊
And he is in hospital, surgery done, the cocktail is a mix of painkillers and anticoagulants...
I love his sense of humor. Honey is back💪👍🤓💞

Cheers!
I was so glad to hear my boyfriend joke about cocktails, referring to, or teasing me about my cocktails I posted recently...He said I'm having a cocktail right now😊
And he is in hospital, surgery done, the cocktail is a mix of painkillers and anticoagulants...
You can post your own date night pic soon. :)

Cheers!

Laughter is the best medicine. Well, except when laughing hurts. When laughing hurts, you just hope you don't sneeze. :eek:

CD

Laughter is the best medicine. Well, except when laughing hurts. When laughing hurts, you just hope you don't sneeze. :eek:

CD

Or when you get the giggles and try to hide it with other people around. A mate and I did at a garage sale/ yard sale and a couple of guys came in to look around as well. One big guy and one quite short. Then the big spoke with a very childish voice, my friend and I looked at each other and cracked up without them hearing. We had to walk out and burst out laughing. We still talk about it all these years later.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom