Date Night

i love impromptu date night's

Dinner club seems to be as close to date night around here. Especially since daughter and her son have been staying with us nearly 5 months. Being that we have been together 47 years we've become used to each other's habits. Maybe every night I cook is our date night???

Russ

Date night

I started with ham hock terrine and TVC had thai fishcake with sweet chilli dip

Followed by steak, TVC had confit duck leg

Finished with 1 piece of salted caramel cheesecake between us then a capuccino each.

I love sloppy joes. I was bemused and angry a few years ago when I read an article that was something like "10 Food Adults Shouldn't Eat," and the gist was that certain foods are kids' foods, and if you're a 35 year old person eating them, you're obviously in a state of perpetual immaturity, and on that list was...sloppy joes!

I love sloppy joes. I was bemused and angry a few years ago when I read an article that was something like "10 Food Adults Shouldn't Eat," and the gist was that certain foods are kids' foods, and if you're a 35 year old person eating them, you're obviously in a state of perpetual immaturity, and on that list was...sloppy joes!
No such as food for adult or bambini I still love Orzo pasta at home class as baby food!!
Sarana x

I used to be a fan of the canned sloppy Joe stuff, that began with "Man". No more. I love using Aaron McCargo Jr's recipe, but always substitute ground beef for the filet Mignon.

I used to be a fan of the canned sloppy Joe stuff, that began with "Man". No more. I love using Aaron McCargo Jr's recipe, but always substitute ground beef for the filet Mignon.
I have a very basic one I found on Allrecipes. It takes maybe five minutes longer than the can, but it's so much better.

I like to serve them open-faced, cheese on the bottom, and dill pickle slices on top.

I used to use the canned stuff until my wife showed me how to make them homemade. When we make sloppy joes it's called cleaning out the fridge LOL

I just discovered this thread, I like it!

Our regular date night consists of going out for dinner at least once a month, or playing games at home with a two course meal. Right now we can't go out for dinner so I make the best of what we have at home.
Yesterday we had an indoor date night, doing some gourmetten with the two of us. ( Gourmetten )
It was premium steak, organic chicken, prawns and some vegetables with crusty french bread and home made garlic and cocktail sauce. We had fun together by playing a trivia game while eating.

Back
Top Bottom