Decor

With most people, that would surprise me. With you, it didn't raise an eyebrow. :laugh:

CD
If I had a bazillion dollars and a big house, I'd have every room decorated from a different period. But don't worry, I wouldn't waste the '70's on the kitchen...that would get saved for the bedroom - plush heart-shaped rotating waterbed, anyone? Am I right? Am I right? Oh, I'm so right! :cool:

If I had a bazillion dollars and a big house, I'd have every room decorated from a different period. But don't worry, I wouldn't waste the '70's on the kitchen...that would get saved for the bedroom - plush heart-shaped rotating waterbed, anyone? Am I right? Am I right? Oh, I'm so right! :cool:
Not just rotating, but vibrating too LOL! I think cheap motels used to have those, right? Probably Vegas still does...

Not just rotating, but vibrating too LOL! I think cheap motels used to have those, right? Probably Vegas still does...

Magic Fingers. As kids, we loved those beds.

A few years ago, I stayed in a nice hotel n Pittsburgh that had Sleep Number beds. OMG, I want one of those.

CD

Magic Fingers. As kids, we loved those beds.

A few years ago, I stayed in a nice hotel n Pittsburgh that had Sleep Number beds. OMG, I want one of those.

CD
Yeah, about 13 years ago we vacationed in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia for 10 days and the Radisson in Halifax had a Sleep Number bed. I liked it well enough but I love my Temperpedic we have at home.

Yeah, about 13 years ago we vacationed in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia for 10 days and the Radisson in Halifax had a Sleep Number bed. I liked it well enough but I love my Temperpedic we have at home.

I have a Temperpedic bed, and would trade it for a Sleep Number in a heartbeat.

CD

I have a Temperpedic bed, and would trade it for a Sleep Number in a heartbeat.

CD
I used to do customer service evaluations at Sleep Number stores in my area. I also evaluated Mattress Firm, and that's where I fell in love with Temperpedic. I guess it all comes down to personal preferences.

We had a Sleep Number bed when we lived in Minnesota and it didn’t work for us at all. We ending up sending it back.

That was before they redesigned them a bit, though. This one was like sleeping on top of a balloon and by the morning, we either rolled to the center or rolled to the edge.

This is what I like:

BHG

Click Americana

I have a feeling that kitchen and the cook are going to be part of a nightmare tonight - I can’t stop staring at either one!

Back
Top Bottom