Decor

My style is wildly different from everyone here I think.

My ideal kind of living room decor.

Something more like this for the kitchen and computer rooms, with additional neon light leds in purple and green.

And something like this for the bathroom.

Of course, I can't afford any of this and my lavish tastes are usually more suited for a palace. Yes, I am aware it's kitsch and pomp and baroc, but that's what I like.

I am curious about the photo that originated this thread (the photo isn't available on the 1st thread).

I love the grandmillennial style: pastel colors, delicate nature patterns and furniture with lots of pretty details, all very pretty and feminine.
But I feel like that style fits larger houses better and my house is too small.

There's a portuguese instagrammer whose house I'm obsessed about: she bought a huge, 7 bedroom old house full of pretty tiles and wallpaper everywhere.
And she decorated her basement in a typical 70's style, with a geometric patterned wallpaper, heavy curtains and a Chesterfield style couch. You can check her account here: Login • Instagram (@madalena_abecasis)
Some pics below (from here)
1658134522819.png

1658134560403.png

1658134584806.png
1658134571114.png

View attachment 87923
View attachment 87924
Something more like this for the kitchen and computer rooms, with additional neon light leds in purple and green.
View attachment 87925

Of course, I can't afford any of this and my lavish tastes are usually more suited for a palace. Yes, I am aware it's kitsch and pomp and baroc, but that's what I like.
I like that very much too! My hub would never stand for it, LOL!

View attachment 87923
View attachment 87924
View attachment 87925

I used to go to this private club in Cleveland years ago, I loved the decor:

Last edited:
That looks like it needs a harem to go with it. :)

Russ
That was one of the coolest places I have ever been! It's the House of Blues Foundation Room, and there is a private elevator that goes up to the lounge and dining room. Food is spectacular, and then after, there are secret corridors that lead down to the concert hall. I was a guest a few times, I didn't own a membership, but the place I went to had been frequented by many a rockstar and the uber wealthy over the years. Just gorgeous. Out of my league, financially.

Was it a Hookah Lounge?

CD
No, I am pretty sure at one time they allowed smoking but I started going there after the smoking ban in our state. It didn't stink, that's for sure. They had a big patio outdoor area for those who wished to smoke...whatever they wanted to smoke, LOL! Lots of private rooms there too.

Back
Top Bottom