Depression

Is it expensive at all?

I used to eat liquorice candy as a kid, but not now. There are certain liquors that have liquorice flavor in them, and I won't drink them either, because I HATE the taste of liquorice now.:headshake::stop:

Liquorice Root barely tastes of liquorice :) It's a more acquired taste than liquorice, but it tastes nice to me. It's not too expensive, I bought about 40 sticks (15cm long) for about £6 ($10) last year and I still have half the packet left :)

Ooh, I forgot to mention that it's available on Amazon and I presume elsewhere online! Never found it in a supermarket where I live, but they do sell liquorice tea instead. That's insanely sweet though!

Is it expensive at all?

I used to eat liquorice candy as a kid, but not now. There are certain liquors that have liquorice flavor in them, and I won't drink them either, because I HATE the taste of liquorice now.:headshake::stop:

I love liquorice and could eat it until it came out of my ears :hungry:

Shermie that is utter c**p what has been going on, I do hope things improve for you :hug:

You say that if he needed help you would step over him, where I come from the term is ' I wouldn't p**s on him if he was on fire'.

I'm going to start using that line! Hah!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom