Do you always have eggs, milk and cheese on hand?

At my house we always have eggs, but no cheese or milk. Nobody in my family is that fond of cheese or milk, and cheese is more of a luxury good here rather than a staple. My mum's been really getting into cream-based soups, so we do have cream on hand on most days haha

Yeah in our house we always have eggs in breakfast. For milk only my nephews drink milk, I have lactose intolerance so is seldomly drink one. We do have stored cheese but we dont consume them everyday.

Aside from water and soda (bad, I know. Can't help it), milk and eggs are the most common things in my fridge at all times - along with yogurt and butter, which are also staples for me. I don't buy cheese as much as the other two, but I also buy it regularly.

We always have eggs, milk and cheese on hand in our kitchen so that when there is a recipe we will cook that needs their use it is already available at once and no need to wait and go out to buy these items when in need.

Yes, I've always got milk, eggs and cheese in the kitchen. There's always bread too. Quite a few quick meals, including desserts, can be made with these ingredients and they're also quite cheap. If I've got these four things in the house, there's aways something to have for tea.

I can't just sit down and drink a glass of milk, it makes me gag. There is something about the flavor of plain milk that grosses me out. I can drink things with milk as the base, just not plain milk.

Yes! I must always have those on hand as so many ingredients call for those three specific things! Well, most of my ingredients may call for cream-cheese and I haven't quite learned the lesson to start buying cream cheese instead of regular cheese yet so I end up with all three of the milk, eggs, and cheese instead of just two of the staples.

Ever present: plus bread, tea and some sort of fruit. Even if there's nothing else doing, there's always an omelette or cheese sandwich available in the Duck House.

Yes! Those three foods are among my favorites and my refrigerator is always packed full of them. That doesn't mean I have an endless supply of fried eggs for the taking, but the point is - they are available and ready to be cooked. Cheese and milk, on the other hand, I treat as a snack, that can be easily accessible to wheover wants to eat/drink something right now. I'd also add yoghurt to that list!

I don't feel right if I don't have eggs, half and half and cheese on hand. I don't bother to buy both milk and half and half, and since I use the half and half in my coffee, I stick with that. I substitute it in recipes that call for milk, and haven't had any issues yet. I keep more eggs on hand than I used to, since I've been eating one or more a day plus using them in the cat food I make, so I go through probably 3-4 dozen a month. Cheese is a staple to me. It's a snack, an ingredient in many meals I cook, and also a great topper, to entice picky eaters.

As I have four children, milk is an absolutely necessity in my house. Cheese is also fairly vital as it is an ingredient I use to cook with a lot. I always have mature cheddar in as this is a versatile and tasty cheese. I often have other varieties in too, such as goat's cheese, soft cheeses and locally produced cheeses. Eggs are less of an essential ingredient for me. I generally have them in, but it is not a disaster if I do not. If I decide to cook something I need them for, I simply walk around to the local shop and buy a box.

As I have four children, milk is an absolutely necessity in my house. Cheese is also fairly vital as it is an ingredient I use to cook with a lot. I always have mature cheddar in as this is a versatile and tasty cheese. I often have other varieties in too, such as goat's cheese, soft cheeses and locally produced cheeses. Eggs are less of an essential ingredient for me. I generally have them in, but it is not a disaster if I do not. If I decide to cook something I need them for, I simply walk around to the local shop and buy a box.

Back
Top Bottom