Do you incorporate fruit into your daily diet?

Local time
2:04 PM
Do you eat fruit on a daily basis, and which fruit do you eat the most?

My choice of fruit for breakfast would be orange. I do, however, eat oranges around lunch time also, and even sometimes at night. I would usually eat a banana around mid morning or use it along with my lunch, but never in the early morning or late evening.

I do not eat fruit on a daily basis, however. This is something I need to incorporate into my diet on a more regular basis. I would tend to drink fruit juices more regularly than I would eat fresh fruit.

How often do you eat fruit and at what time of day?

At this time of year I can go out and forage for free apples, blackberries and elderberries, so I enjoy fresh fruit every day now.

All year round I eat dried fruit, and occasionally I have canned fruit, as well as buying fresh fruit.

I forgot to mention earlier that mangoes happen to be one of my favourite fruits also. I eat quite a few mangoes during mango season since I have this fruit tree growing right in my backyard. This tree normally yields quite a lot of mangoes. It bears twice a year. However, this year the yield was not so good because we experienced a dry spell earlier on in the year. When the mangoes are in season, I would usually eat a couple of them every day.

I hardly ever eat canned fruit these days. This does make for a good dessert after a meal though. Years ago, I used to have this as dessert, sometimes alone, and at other times along with ice cream.

I'm the worst at eating fruit. I love vegetables and eat almost every type, but I have a hard time eating fruits every day. As I don't usually have fruit at home and I have lunch at my work cafeteria on weekdays, I will usually get fruit portions in there for desert.

I am a HUGE fruit junkie. It is truly nature's candy in my eyes! I always have a variety of fresh fruit in my fridge but the ones I eat most often are bananas, apples, strawberries, blueberries and purple grapes. I can't think of a fruit I don't like, though! I love them all and I'm so excited that it's almost persimmon season!!

I don't actually eat that much fruit. I tend to get a lot of nutrients from vegetables. However, I do use fruit that is commonly thought of as vegetables just because they are used in savoury dishes. These include tomatoes, peppers, aubergine (eggplant), courgettes (zucchini) and cucmber.

I don't eat fruits that often, but we always have some available and sometimes I do pick some up and eat a few pieces here and there. The most common one we have at home most of the time is bananas and mangoes, and sometimes I also like eating canned peaches.

As of late, yes I have.

I'm trying to lose weight for obvious health reasons. I also eat more fresh veggies as well. :wink:

Lately, I've been stuck on grapes, both green and red seedless ones. I have a few with other food, or I just wash them up and eat them for a snack. I like most fruit, but grapes have just been tasting especially good recently.

I eat fruit daily, and I will eat it at any time.
I normally eat oranges and apple in the morning as a breakfast. In the afternoon, I tend to eat grapes and strawberries. I may eat another orange at night as a light snack.
From time to time, I have a Naked drink, normally in Strawberry Banana or in Mighty Mango. If you have a hard time incorporating fruit into your diet, I'd highly recommend buying Naked fruit drinks. They're packed with fruits and the vitamins and minerals that fruits have, and they taste great!

I try to eat an apple a day when at work, I have black grapes in the fridge and blueberries on my cereal. Not everyday but I do try to eat at least 1 portion a day.

I don't eat fruit every single day, but I eat quite a lot of it. I probably wouldn't have as much of it around if I didn't have young ones at home. Many fruits, such as citrus fruits and berries, as well as bananas, are very good for you, but apples are not as healthy as some people think. They have fiber in the peel, but the old adage "an apple a day..." would probably not keep the doctor away. An orange would have been a better substitute. If you look on apple juice, it usually has added vitamins, because the juice itself isn't all that.

I don't eat fruit every single day, but I eat quite a lot of it. I probably wouldn't have as much of it around if I didn't have young ones at home. Many fruits, such as citrus fruits and berries, as well as bananas, are very good for you, but apples are not as healthy as some people think. They have fiber in the peel, but the old adage "an apple a day..." would probably not keep the doctor away. An orange would have been a better substitute. If you look on apple juice, it usually has added vitamins, because the juice itself isn't all that.

Apples are quite acidic so would keep your dentist happy. I like oranges but by the time I ahve peeled it and removed the pith I have lost interest.

I don't eat much in the way of fresh fruit every day, at lest not in the way modest people envisage fresh fruit, but I do eat fruit each day in the form of seeded dates (not the dried pitted ones) and you only need to eat 5 of those a day to count as 1 of your 5 a day. I also rather like dried apricots and again you only need 4-5 of those each day to count as 1 of the 5 a day. Both are a really good source of fibre and I am more than happy to munch on them :whistling:

Yes I incorporate fruit in my daily diet. I generally love fruits of all kinds and find them so easy to eat all throughout the day especially when you are looking to snack.
I mostly enjoy apples, grapes, watermelon and peaches. Although I might have a banana here and there, I don'y really like bananas much as I find that after eating one I get very bloated and become useless so to say.

Fruits are a very healthy form of snacking and also keep your body energized as well as keep you alert. I can't see myself living without having at least 2 different fruits a day everyday. I just love them!

Back
Top Bottom