Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

• Total voters
For eating, I prefer milk chocolate. However, when I am cooking I only use dark chocolate. The higher the percentage of cocoa content, the better the chocolate is to cook with. I have only ever cooked once with white chocolate and that was folded into a cheesecake mix.

Dark chocolate by far! I think it's more flavorful and intense. I also prefer dark roast coffees and darker beers haha.

I voted for the milk chocolate. :D
Although I know that dark chocolate is healthier than the other one, I prefer the milk chocolate. It is because I like its taste and it is more affordable here.

When I was very young, my favorite used to be white chocolate...I guess that was just for the novelty, because I didn't expect chocolate to be white, so of course I had to have this strange thing as often as possible.

Later, I used to like milk chocolate because dark chocolate was too strong and bitter for me.

In my early and mid 20's, I got cravings for sweet dark chocolate... milk chocolate is too un-chocolatey for me, even though I still like milk. Only dark chocolate seem to make my whole body feel the effects of chocolate, more alertness, just this deep bliss--and, I'd like to think, the antioxidants at work.

Actually I am not a lover of sweet foods as well as chocolates. But sometimes I do eat if I want out of carving only. But whatever it is be it white or dark chocolate for me as long you will eat them in a moderate amount is not bad for our health. And both taste differently delicious!

I am not the biggest chocolate fan to begin with. When I do crave chocolate the milk or dark chocolate question really depends on what I am going to have my absolute favorite is dark chocolate and sea salt but I don't like that combination when it is milk chocolate. If I am going to have a plain piece of chocolate I will have milk but if it is chocolate with something, whether it be a filling or topping, I prefer dark. One chocolate I never cared for is white because I always found it very sweet.

My palette has changed a lot over the years. Once I would have said milk chocolate, no question. Today, I find myself gravitating toward dark chocolate.

I am a big chocolate lover so I actually like both. I grew up eating milk chocolate so I voted for it. It's just something about milk chocolate I love the taste and how it melts in my mouth.

Milk BUT when out on a ramble I find dark doesn't give that 'Now I need a drink' feeling as much so I take that - strange but true.

Dark and difficult for me! I'm not a fan of sweet stuff but I can occasionally do bitter dark chocolate laced with chilli and washed down with a good smoky malt whisky.

I couldn't help but notice that this is a very old thread. Almost all the contributors have not been seen here for several years!

Dark and difficult for me! I'm not a fan of sweet stuff but I can occasionally do bitter dark chocolate laced with chilli and washed down with a good smoky malt whisky.

I couldn't help but notice that this is a very old thread. Almost all the contributors have not been seen here for several years!

I have just looked at the first page, was it really that long ago? Doesn't time fly.

Back
Top Bottom