Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

• Total voters
i know dark is healthier, but the velvety texture you get from a high quality milk chocolate is just.....dreamy
^This. I'm not allowed to eat it very often, but can quite easily sit and gorge myself on a large (family sized?) bar of Dairy Milk. :chocegg:

I do like an occasional bit of dark chocolate, but the bitter taste of it tends to appeal less to my sweet tooth.

^This. I'm not allowed to eat it very often, but can quite easily sit and gorge myself on a large (family sized?) bar of Dairy Milk. :chocegg:

I do like an occasional bit of dark chocolate, but the bitter taste of it tends to appeal less to my sweet tooth.

You sound just like my husband , chocolate doesn't last long in our house :whistling:

I do like an occasional bit of dark chocolate, but the bitter taste of it tends to appeal less to my sweet tooth
The bitter taste only really exists in the cheaper dark chocolate. Get some really good dark chocolate and even 80% cocoa is not bitter. DAMHIKT (I succumbed last week...)

Delivery!!
Dairy Milk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom