Do you treat yourself??

I think we are allowed 12 per person.

Russ

Does it taste like tuna or chicken? Lol

My friend ate the abalone, and I nibbled on lobster.

He wanted a big pot and a wire hanger. I didn't ask questions. Lol

The Florida/Caribbean lobster are also known as crayfish. @rascal, commercial abalone harvesting in Oz is a very dangerous activity. Is that true in NZ? The one shellfish I've always wanted to try are langoustines. I've got to call Restaurant Depot to see if they are carrying live crawfish yet.:p:

Depends on the type of mushrooms. Some can get pretty pricy. Fresh porcini anyone? Even some of the others, morels and chantarelles (sp?)

Trompettes de Mort anyone? Recipe here

fullsizeoutput_272a.jpeg

Does it taste like tuna or chicken? Lol

My friend ate the abalone, and I nibbled on lobster.

He wanted a big pot and a wire hanger. I didn't ask questions. Lol

They are unique in flavour, the foot is very hard so it needs pounding or mincing, hence the fritters.

Russ

The Florida/Caribbean lobster are also known as crayfish. @rascal, commercial abalone harvesting in Oz is a very dangerous activity. Is that true in NZ? The one shellfish I've always wanted to try are langoustines. I've got to call Restaurant Depot to see if they are carrying live crawfish yet.:p:

No we don't have as many sharks as ozzy has. My son got his in neck deep water about 10 metres from shore. Langoustines are similar to prawns in taste, like strawberry prawns I've tried. Great food for presentation.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom