Don't you just love it when ...

Don't you just love it when the Federal Government sends you another Economic Stimulus Check?

Not only does it help you out, but it does what it was intended to do and stimulates the economy. I once learned that one Dollar circulates incredibly, being used over and over and over again through many purchases in just a short time.

The trouble is that many Brick and Mortar businesses have been forced to close their doors and the stimulus goes to those that are allowed to function or those that are online warehouses.
Yeah, how much more money does Bezos need? Isn't he a trillionaire already?

Don't you just love it when you pull the lever on your bathtub faucet to redirect water to the shower head and the lever breaks off in your hand, forcing you to do a sort of stand up wash cloth bathing exercise while waiting for the plumber?
If it makes you feel any better, the piece that holds my shower head is crooked so it aims the showerhead toward the tub wall. I have to stand far to the right or hold it constantly to get the stream of water. The silliest part is I know how to fix it and even have a wrench in my tool bag. It's that my hands aren't strong enough to adjust it. So, I wait and wait and wait some more for the maintenance guy. It's been two years and counting. ;-0

Don't you just love it when the Federal Government sends you another Economic Stimulus Check?
Just checked and we got ours.

We're bad Americans, though, it that that money will go straight to our vacation fund and we'll spend it in some "Commie third world hellhole*," like England. :laugh:

*I'm sure everyone realizes I don't think England is a "Commie third world hellhole," but that's what a coworker said to me the last time we got stimulus money and I said we'd be spending it on beer and meat pies at some pub in England, most likely.

*I'm sure everyone realizes I don't think England is a "Commie third world hellhole," but that's what a coworker said to me the last time we got stimulus money and I said we'd be spending it on beer and meat pies at some pub in England, most likely.

Your co-worker couldn't be further off the mark (as you know). It must be difficult for you to bite your tongue.

Just checked and we got ours.

We're bad Americans, though, it that that money will go straight to our vacation fund and we'll spend it in some "Commie third world hellhole*," like England. :laugh:

You are mistaken, England is subject to Sharia law apparently and there are massive no go areas for the police in London. And that came from the tweets of your President.

Don't you just love it when you've been used to getting your mail (post) at around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and then suddenly, it starts showing up late at night, almost 8:00pm?

Don't you just love it when you've been used to getting your mail (post) at around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and then suddenly, it starts showing up late at night, almost 8:00pm?
Our mail carrier arrives anywhere between 10AM and 5PM.

Maybe my lousy delivery service is due to my residence being on the butt end of Silicon Valley and the Postman thinks Cattle are vicious Dogs.
I love our mail carrier, she's really friendly and funny, she's smokin' hot, and if we get a package that's too big for the box, she'll drive it up to the door - the previous one just left a note and took it back to the post office to hold.

I can also buy stamps from her, and if I catch her, she'll take a box and some money from me, mail it for me, and bring me my change the next day. She's a peach!

Don't you just love it when after you think you wiped down the spill over on a jar of something, you put it back into the fridge and the next time you use it, you discover a sticky ring of crud on the fridge shelf?

Don't you just love having to clean up that mess and the jar?

Don't you just love it when the last day of a CookingBites Recipe Challenge rolls around and you can anticipate knowing what the ingredient for the next challenge will be so that you can form up your grocery shopping list?

Don't you just love it when you're pouring olive oil from the big plastic bottle into the oil dispenser, and just as the dispenser is nearly full, the bottle slips, pouring oil all over the outside of the dispenser, the counter, the cabinet door, and the floor?!

Back
Top Bottom