Don't you just love it when ...

DingedFinger.jpg

Sheidt!

Don't you just love it when you're moving out to a huge apartment from a 10 foot by 10 foot room in a shared housing situation and it's only going cost you about $275 USD more than you were paying for the small room?
I'm making it slowly through these discussions. This one reminded me of a cousin that got mad at me because he was renting a small studio apartment in the city while we lived in a two story house with a garage for just $150 more each month. It ticked him off even more since ours was a mortgage, not a rental. I never get upset or jealous when other people are doing well so I just filed that as his problem.

Are you all moved in now?

Don't you just love it when your teen kid has the smartest answers?

They are having a written German test today. She: I don't want to study German anymore.

Me:Make yourself a sammy. There's ham and cheese and bread. She: I will just have sweets.( Me: Oh no you won't.)

She:I'm done with breakfast(had cereal and milk). Me: ok, put stuff away.
She puts milk in the fridge.
Me: AND the spoon to the sink. ✔️
Goes away.
Me: AND empty the bowl and put it away. She:: Arrrgh✔️. Goes away.
Me: And wipe out the table!(spilt milk)
She:Why ? Gggrrh✔️

Leaving for school. Me: put a cap on.
She: But I have beautifully ironed my hair.
Me: Its 7 c outside! I care about you not catching a cold more than your hair being ironed and under a cap for 20 min.
She:Ggggfrrrr✔️

Oh mercy. I feel like I need to take some rest.

Don't you just love it when your teen kid has the smartest answers?

They are having a written German test today. She: I don't want to study German anymore.

Me:Make yourself a sammy. There's ham and cheese and bread. She: I will just have sweets.( Me: Oh no you won't.)

She:I'm done with breakfast(had cereal and milk). Me: ok, put stuff away.
She puts milk in the fridge.
Me: AND the spoon to the sink. ✔️
Goes away.
Me: AND empty the bowl and put it away. She:: Arrrgh✔️. Goes away.
Me: And wipe out the table!(spilt milk)
She:Why ? Gggrrh✔️

Leaving for school. Me: put a cap on.
She: But I have beautifully ironed my hair.
Me: Its 7 c outside! I care about you not catching a cold more than your hair being ironed and under a cap for 20 min.
She:Ggggfrrrr✔️

Oh mercy. I feel like I need to take some rest.

image[3].png

Don't you just love it when you do a big move to more spacious digs and buy a whole bunch of stuff, all following your birthday, and do it just a bearable $50 USD over budget for the month of April?

That $50 will be easily recovered next month.

Don't you just love it when you’re browsing the Cooking Bites forums, and then you realize you’ve been doing it for so long that you’re late for a meeting?
No cross words from superiors?🍀hope not.
I get drawn in, too.
The more tired I am, the less I can resist it.😊
It is a magical forum. Blame it on the magic.

Don't you just love it when you turn on your DVD/BluRay player and LCD Screen in the morning, watch a movie, shut things down, go out on a road trip, return, try to turn things on again and the LCD screen remote fail? You figure the batteries went dead, so you go to change them, but the battery compartment is froze shut with white powder escaping the edges. One of AAA batteries is found to have fizzed out. You try to replace the batteries and nothing works still.

Finally, by cleaning and scraping, and fearing that you are going to have to find a replacement remote, you get it working. Wheeew!

Back
Top Bottom