Dream sandwich?

Oh! I want to change my choice, I just remembered banh mi (Vietnamese sandwiches) which are one of my top ten foods anyway.

Something with crust bread or on a crusty roll.

It would have to have hard salami in it, as well as smoked provolone.

Probably some roasted hot peppers tossed in garlic, olive oil and oregano.

...and I know some folks frown on plain old iceberg lettuce, but it's wonderful on sandwiches, especially when you give it a fine angel hair shred.

I like to also eat panini sandwiches as well. I like to do it like my grilled cheese but I add lettuce to the bacon and tomatoes.

I love rolls a la Subway. My dream sandwhich would be a herb and cheese roll filled with olives, cheese, tomato, a vegetarian patty, jalepenos and lettuce. I love the little kick jalepenos give a sandwhich.

I'm not too big jalapenos because I don't like spicy sandwiches. I will eat jalapenos with other foods, but I don't like them on a sandwich unless it's with tuna fish. Someone made that for me one time.and it was awesome.

On my dream sandwich I would put turkey bacon lettuce tomato onion mayo avocado and BBQ chips

Roasted buns, ham, some lettuce, a couple slices of onion, perhaps some spices. And a ton of grilled cheese on top. Oh god so much cheese.

My favorite sandwich is from a salumeria called Faicco's in NYC. Salami, prosciutto, capicola, spicy soppressata, ham, fresh mozz, shredded lettuce, tomato, roasted red peppers, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper and balsamic vinegar. A mouthful to order, but to me, it's the perfect sandwich.

The spiciness of the soppressata, melding with the buttery, paper-thin sliced prosciutto, the saltiness of the salami and capicola, mellowed out against the sweetness of the roasted red peppers and the fruitiness of the high quality olive oil, the creaminess of their AMAZING fresh mozz cut through with the acidity from the good balsamic vinegar all on a freshly baked, crispy-yet-slightly-chewy Italian hero roll... Man, just writing about it makes me want one. Not the cheapest sandwich you can order, but so worth it!

My dream sandwich? Well, it includes the ingredients of all great sandwiches - meat, cheese and sauce. For example, I can scarf down (easily) a meatball sandwich with lots of mozzarella and red sauce.

216200.jpg

Prawns, squid, chilli, white wine, creme fresh, scallops... oh and a bit of lobster;P

Toasted sour dough bread, habanero pepper jack cheese, lots of bacon, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppercinis, jalapenos, sprouts, green bell peppers and purple onions. Nom

My dream sandwich is made from food of my culture. Instead of bread fired plantains are used and inside there is steak, onions, lettuce, tomato and avocado! MMM MMM GOOD! I was surprised to see this dish made on one of them cooking show contests..and it won!! It's is absolutely tasty and if you have any spanish stores/ bodegas in your area they are usually called "jibarito" - and I have no clue what that translates to in english ..lol.

My dream sandwich would be turkey on honey wheat with mustard, pepper jack cheese and a little bit of mayo. I want some pickles, jalepenos, onions and a dash of pepper in it too. I also like some bell pepper in my sandwich.

Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef sliced up with American cheese, lettuce, pickles, onions. I would then add a layer of Lay's potato chips. So if you couldn't tell, I really like the Subway club. Have to add my own chips afterwards, though.

Back
Top Bottom