Dream sandwich?

My dream sandwich would probably be with bacon, lettuce, tomato and smothered with some delicious grilled cheese.

I would also like the bread to be wheat bread, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Probably to finish it off, I would have In N Out spread as my sauce.

That is what you call a dream sandwich!

My dream sandwich is a chip butty. I know, its a regional thing where I grew up, but somehow a bread roll/bap/muffin/stottie/barn (all the same thing just localised versions) spread with butter (or marg now I am allergic to dairy) and filled to overflowing with chips (must be lined up alongside each other - told you not to ask) and then with a covering of either mayo or brown sauce fills a gap that nothing else can....

My husband was also brought up with a barn cake which is basically a pie (steak and kidney for example) in a bap (large bread roll)... definitely not on my favourite list though :sick:

My dream sandwich, mmm, toasted or not? well for non-toasted it be fresh all the way, lettuce, tomato, some cheese with a dollop of mayo and maybe a piece of ham, oh yeah summery fresh and delicious.

I LOVE hot pork and apple sauce sandwiches. The best kind is where they are huge rolls overloaded with filling and are really messy and dripping (as long as you can east them without spilling everywhere!). Gravy and/or stuffing optional extras. Mmmmm.

There was a little deli where I used to work that sold a Thanksgiving dinner on a sandwich. It had fresh roasted turkey, Southern style cornbread dressing and cranberry sauce. I always added a bit of mustard. It was so delicious. Unfortunately, the owners sold the deli and the new owners didn't have a clue about that sandwich.

I have had my dream sandwich in the past. It is on a fresh crusty roll. It has lean roast beef, lettuce, tomato and a nice thick slice of cream cheese. It is to die for!

In my sandwich, I love layering Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni and Black Forest ham with a mix of different veggies like lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, black olives, green peppers and a hint of cheese! With the sauce, I like adding sweet onion and red wine vinaigrette. It's perfect when the bread is quite toasted. Yum!

I love just about anything in my sandwich, but I mostly prefer salami, ham and pulled pork combined with fresh kale, red onions, tomatoes and sweet dill pickles over which come a variety of sauces like ketchup, spicy hot sauce and mayonnaise along with french mustard, if I have some in the fridge. I just grate a whole lot of cheese over the whole thing, cover it up with the other slice of bread, and toss it in the oven for a while to make the cheese melt. Very delicious.

Back
Top Bottom