Dream sandwich?

akasha24

Veteran
Local time
12:00 PM
What ingredients would your dream sandwich have?

french stick with salt beef whole grain mustard,crisp lettuce,pickles and a bottle of pils,saying that I do eat a lot of different sands on different breads,just eaten salt beef for years

There used to be an amazing little sandwich place near me that made the best hot pastrami ever. I still dream about that :)

Breadcake with bacon (done to a crisp), a fried egg (runny) and two pork sausages (cut in half along the length and laid flat-side-down) - with HP sause (brown) applied to the lid and then squished down on top. YUM!! :woot:

Breadcake with bacon (done to a crisp), a fried egg (runny) and two pork sausages (cut in half along the length and laid flat-side-down) - with HP sause (brown) applied to the lid and then squished down on top. YUM!! :woot:

Does it taste different if the sausage is flat-side-up? :whistling:

Mine would have soft dark rye bread, mayonnaise, plenty of Serrano ham slices, spicy mustard vinaigrette, onion and tomato slices.

My kind of favorite sandwich :D

My dream sandwich would probably have to be any type of grilled cheese on a good quality multi-grain bread. I like most types of cheese, but I could even further narrow it to a grilled cheese made with provolone. I would also welcome tomato or caramelized onion. I might even put a little red pepper jelly on it as well.

My dream sandwich would probably have to be any type of grilled cheese on a good quality multi-grain bread. I like most types of cheese, but I could even further narrow it to a grilled cheese made with provolone. I would also welcome tomato or caramelized onion. I might even put a little red pepper jelly on it as well.

Oh, good point. A good grilled cheese is thing of beauty.
Around the Bay Area there is actually a grilled cheese sandwich food truck which I've been meaning to try for ages.

I would have ham, tomato, cucumbers, green peppers, lettuce, and miracle whip on whole wheat bread. That is my ideal sandwich. I would put lots of cucumbers and tomatoes on it though. I like a thick sandwich.

I have to say that this sounds like an amazing breakfast sandwich! I'll have to keep this in mind.

Another good sandwich is a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with bacon and tomatoes. I would love to have that.

Back
Top Bottom