Easy Mini Pizza Snacks

I usually do that with English muffins. I will just put some pizza sauce, some sort of deli meat (pepperoni or salami, usually) and some cheese - maybe some chopped olives if I have any on hand. Then just put it in my little toaster oven until everything is all melty and delicious, and hey presto - the perfect snack!

My mother used to make them like that. She actually made several different types of sandwiches or "melts" on English muffins. Turkey and swiss, ham and cheddar, tuna and American cheese, and the pizza ones. There are lots of different varieties. You can just add whichever toppings you like and make toasty sandwiches. The toaster over is perfect for these.

Reactions: L_B
My mother used to make them like that. She actually made several different types of sandwiches or "melts" on English muffins. Turkey and swiss, ham and cheddar, tuna and American cheese, and the pizza ones. There are lots of different varieties. You can just add whichever toppings you like and make toasty sandwiches. The toaster over is perfect for these.

Yes! We love it for all sorts of toasted sandwiches too. Even just for melting cheese on things like Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and things like that. It's so convenient - one of our most used kitchen appliances without a doubt!

Yes! We love it for all sorts of toasted sandwiches too. Even just for melting cheese on things like Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and things like that. It's so convenient - one of our most used kitchen appliances without a doubt!

I used mine all the time, until we wore it out in fact, haha. I need to get a new one. I really loved it during the summer months. So much nicer to use the toaster oven than to heat up the whole kitchen with the big oven. The George Foreman Grill works nicely for sandwiches too.

Y
Yes, I don't know that I have ever made the English muffin pizza but I want to try that. I have seen a lot of variations of it on TV and it seems to be an item that is very popular. Not only do they have less calories than regular pizza but they are just the right size for a light meal or a snack.

We started to use flat bread to make our own pizza. It taste good and saves money.

Back
Top Bottom