Favorite Movies

MypinchofItaly , I don't know if "I Love Radio Rock" measures up to "The Commitments", but I googled and it looks interesting for a comedy.

No, it is not even comparable to The Commitments, a film that I love so much and that I never, and I repeat never, get tired of watching. Alan Parker was brilliant with this film.

Anyway, Radio Rock is a very nice comedy that I haven't watched in a long time and the DVD happened into my hands while dusting the back row of the shelf.
The Commitments on the other hand is always in the front row!

I checked on IMDB again. It says B&W and Colour. Maybe they had both versions. Usually I don't watch B&W stuff, so it drove me away before seeing the other word. lol.

ahha, I also fall into this sometimes, I just need the first words and my brain has already selected all!
Anyway, definitely colours, and it's a great film too.

Happy New Year everybody. Let's hope for a better.

On my last trip to the grocer, I found some Ground Lamb, the last package there, and it has been waiting for today. It was otherwise going to be home made New England Clam Chowder. Lamburgers won the toss.

I just made my first online order for 2021, a lot of dried fruit and berries, including a big 4 Lb. box of Banana Chips. Some of this will be used in my Granola exploits. I'm looking forward to getting started in this particular 'never done that' adventure.

Breakfast this morning is ordinary with plain Oats and Coffee. The Breakfast movie will be the 1973 version of "Point Break" which I find much better than the 2015 version.

While doing the Lamburger thing, I elected to watch "Serpico."

The late nighter will be "Soylent Green." Thank god we haven't yet begun cooking people. Can you think of a good People recipe?

ahha, I also fall into this sometimes, I just need the first words and my brain has already selected all!
Anyway, definitely colours, and it's a great film too.
Have you watched Made in Italy? Drama romance kind of film.
Happy New Year everybody. Let's hope for a better.
Text
I like the 1991 version of Point Break with Patrick Swayze, Te 2015 film was just stunt work only. There wasn't much of a story that fits proportionately to all that stunt work.

Have you watched Made in Italy? Drama romance kind of film.

I like the 1991 version of Point Break with Patrick Swayze, Te 2015 film was just stunt work only. There wasn't much of a story that fits proportionately to all that stunt work.

Nope, I haven't ever watched "Made in Italy." I googled it and I'm not sure, but will investigate further.

I got my years wrong on "Point Break." It's the 1991 version I'll be watching.

Nope, I haven't ever watched "Made in Italy." I googled it and I'm not sure, but will investigate further.

I got my years wrong on "Point Break." It's the 1991 version I'll be watching.
Made in Italy is not a particularly great film but Liam Neeson is there. So I watched it and liked it too.

Back
Top Bottom