Favorite Movies

Whoopie! I'm still alive and well ... uh ... still stable and content.

Breakfast today is cut back to only Oats and Coffee. The Breakfast movie will be an interesting drama-psycho-romance-killing spree "Badlands."

Then, I will continue the Planet of the Apes series with "Battle for The Planet of The Apes."

The late nighter is a great cult movie that just says much about a certain era of time in America, "Electra Glide in Blue." This is very enjoyable crime-drama.

Whoopie! I'm still alive and well ... uh ... still stable and content.

Breakfast today is cut back to only Oats and Coffee. The Breakfast movie will be an interesting drama-psycho-romance-killing spree "Badlands."

Then, I will continue the Planet of the Apes series with "Battle for The Planet of The Apes."

The late nighter is a great cult movie that just says much about a certain era of time in America, "Electra Glide in Blue." This is very enjoyable crime-drama.
I think you will like "Apocalypse Now" and "Apocalypto"
Both are great films I enjoyed.

Good morning all. I am in cutback mode on cooking for a couple days while I use up stuff in the fridge before it perishes. This also makes room for an upcoming grocery trip which I always get a bunch of things at once. It also gives me a chance to fall back on the Calorie intake which has been off the meter while participating in the Turmeric challenge.

I notice from the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Map that the US third wave spike in cases has begun to drop off. Good. Here, on the US west coast, California cases have been going ballistic.

Breakfast today includes Coffee and just Oats. The Breakfast movie will be Bruce Lee in "Enter The Dragon."

I promised that I would do a short recipe "Bedeviled Eggs" and that will be a brunch or lunch. The movie then will be "High Plains Drifter" with Clint Eastwood.

The late nighter will be another James Bond espionage flick, "Live and Let Die."

You mean the Tarantino’s film? mmm, if so I’ve watched it (I like Tarantino) but that film didn’t catch me up...
The Big Chill is playing hard to get 😅, but it’s worth it
Yes Tarantino of the Reservoir Dogs fame. If you like Tarantino then I guess you like the Coen brothers too?

Yes Tarantino of the Reservoir Dogs fame. If you like Tarantino then I guess you like the Coen brothers too?

Reservoir Dogs is probably my fave of Tarantino and Jackie Brown

Cohen bros: I loved very much Fargo, Miller’s crossing, the Big Lebowski, Barton Fink, No Country for Old Men

Happy New Year to those beyond the International Date Line and Happy New Year in advance to everybody else.

With Breakfast Joe and Oats this morning, the movie is "The Legend of Hell House." This one is not as good as "The Haunting", but is a good flick.

For midday while preparing Spaghetti, the movie will be Clint Eastwood in "Magnum Force."

The late nighter is picked as "Papillon" with Richard Dreyfus and Steve McQueen.

My afternoon film...

I haven't seen it for a few years but if you like the blues then "Cadillac Records" (2008) is a good watch. Beyoncé Knowles provides an acceptable version of Etta James

Back
Top Bottom