Favorite Movies

I'm going to be eating light today, next best thing to totally fasting - only a Banana and Coffee for Breakfast and possibly, the last wedge of Robagusti Bread later in the day with a handful of mixed nuts.

This morning's movie? It's Clint Eastwood again in "Play Misty For Me."

Later in the day, the pick will be "Straw Dogs." That's a thriller.

And the late nighter? I intend for that to be "THX-1138", my favorite old SciFi movie from the 70s.

Watched "Eastern Promises" again after many years. Then "Money Talks" as a gap filler. Read about the cast and learned that Chris Tucker was once the highest paid actor in Hollywood.
I have time to kill today until I get an issue sorted out by my wordpress theme's developer.

Later in the day, the pick will be "Straw Dogs." That's a thriller.

And the late nighter? I intend for that to be "THX-1138", my favorite old SciFi movie from the 70s.

"Straw Dogs" was initially banned by many councils in the UK. We first saw it at a private showing in the works canteen on The Wirral, 1973/4 I think.

"Straw Dogs" was initially banned by many councils in the UK. We first saw it at a private showing in the works canteen on The Wirral, 1973/4 I think.

Sam Peckinpah had a technique, not exactly a planned technique, for getting on the itchy side of movie acceptability.

Watched "Eastern Promises" again after many years. Then "Money Talks" as a gap filler. Read about the cast and learned that Chris Tucker was once the highest paid actor in Hollywood.
I have time to kill today until I get an issue sorted out by my wordpress theme's developer.

I've never seen Eastern Promises. I had to look it up. It seems to be rated well. I'll add it to my want list.

If you like the gangster genre, you might like this movie, "The Kitchen."
Yeah I actually like gangster thrillers but not every one of them. I am quite selective about any genre.
Some other movies I can recommend are Snatch, and Leon the professional. And if you like Leon then you might also like Wasabi, both starring Jean Reno.
I found some really good movies from the favourite lists of members here :) Some are not easily available for download though.

Yeah I actually like gangster thrillers but not every one of them. I am quite selective about any genre.
Some other movies I can recommend are Snatch, and Leon the professional. And if you like Leon then you might also like Wasabi, both starring Jean Reno.
I found some really good movies from the favourite lists of members here :) Some are not easily available for download though.
This afternoon I downloaded two versions of "Wasabi". Both were in French without subtitles and my schoolboy French from 55 years ago wasn't up to it. I'm currently downloading a third version which appears to have English subtitles.

Nope, a 17" laptop. I just download what's available. That one downloaded at around 8MB/s I think. I have around 8 troglobites of storage space with external drives.
But still that's data for at least 9 movies :)
For 17" laptop that link I sent you is enough.
Download Wasabi (2001) [1080p] [BluRay] [5.1] [YTS] [YIFY] Torrent | 1337x
Here is a 1080p copy still 1.7gb with subs. And there are 131 seeders so you will download it at your full internet speed.
I usually download from yts and 1337x. Both have really good copies.

But still that's data for at least 9 movies :)
For 17" laptop that link I sent you is enough.
Download Wasabi (2001) [1080p] [BluRay] [5.1] [YTS] [YIFY] Torrent | 1337x
Here is a 1080p copy still 1.7gb with subs. And there are 131 seeders so you will download it at your full internet speed.
I usually download from yts and 1337x. Both have really good copies.

OK, thanks. It's coming down at 2MB/s. I'll watch it tomorrow.

I'm currently watching "The Kitchen".

Back
Top Bottom