Favorite Movies

I'm currently watching "Bad Boys".

If I stay awake I may watch "Bad Boys II".

"Bad Boys" I found a little silly. No, very silly.

I didn't watch "Bad Boys II".

Reactions: mjd
"Bad Boys" I found a little silly. No, very silly.

I didn't watch "Bad Boys II".
I'm glad to hear you say so. I didn't want to offend you by saying something similar. That's another reason why it isn't in my collection.

Well, I'm all done making entries into the Turmeric Challenge. And damn good thing too. I'm spent. That last Robagusti Bread project had me running around with sticky dough all over my hands after hand kneading the dough. I got it on the door knobs, the sink faucet handles and I was lucky that it didn't leave trails around the house. I plumb forgot to have a small bowl of water ready to swish my hands in after kneading the dough.

The Robagusti was sensationally good. One of photos, the one on the red plate, was a disaster. It was addictive and I ate too much of it. I'm going to have more this morning as a side (instead of Hash Browns) to Bacon and Eggs, sunny side up.

Well I got a Clint East Wood line up for movies today. For Breakfast, it going to be "Two Mules for Sister Sarah."

Then, with no special projects on the agenda, it'll be "The Beguiled." This is a favorite Clint Eastwood movie, very slick.

And the late nighter will be "Dirty Harry."

Many thanks to Clint Eastwood in advance for helping me recover from yesterdays cooking sports event.

Well, I'm all done making entries into the Turmeric Challenge. And damn good thing too. I'm spent. That last Robagusti Bread project had me running around with sticky dough all over my hands after hand kneading the dough. I got it on the door knobs, the sink faucet handles and I was lucky that it didn't leave trails around the house. I plumb forgot to have a small bowl of water ready to swish my hands in after kneading the dough.

The Robagusti was sensationally good. One of photos, the one on the red plate, was a disaster. It was addictive and I ate too much of it. I'm going to have more this morning as a side (instead of Hash Browns) to Bacon and Eggs, sunny side up.

Well I got a Clint East Wood line up for movies today. For Breakfast, it going to be "Two Mules for Sister Sarah."

Then, with no special projects on the agenda, it'll be "The Beguiled." This is a favorite Clint Eastwood movie, very slick.

And the late nighter will be "Dirty Harry."

Many thanks to Clint Eastwood in advance for helping me recover from yesterdays cooking sports event.
My favorite Eastwood movie is "Play Misty For Me."

My favorite Eastwood movie is "Play Misty For Me."
Wow! I find that to be my worst! When it comes to women going haywire and causing a man grief, "The Beguiled" is a better pick. I do have both in my collection.

Wow! I find that to be my worst! When it comes to women going haywire and causing a man grief, "The Beguiled" is a better pick. I do have both in my collection.
I'm not particularly a fan of Eastwood, so maybe that explains it. :)

"Absolute Power" is probably my favourite.

Merry Christmas. It's early morning and I don't see any tubby guy with a red suit and white beard around here. And I don't see any little munchkins in green suits on either.

Damn. They muffed my address again!

So, I'm got Coffee going down the hatch and I've decided on this morning's movie. It will be "Escape From The Planet of The Apes." Sounds Christmassy, doesn't it?

And while I am making Lasagna for Christmas Day dinner, I'll be watching James Bond again, "Diamonds are Forever."

For the late nighter, I've dug up the 1971 version of "Man In The Wilderness."

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back
Top Bottom