Favorite Pasta Shape

I like the elbow macaroni and penne the most. Some of the other noodles get soft too fast.

Fettuccine is amazing, followed closely by Macaroni. Also do the stuffed Tortellini shells count?

My kids are really choosy about this. I tend to buy penne as they fill nicely with whatever sauce you have made. The children also like fusilli and tagliatelle. Apologies if the spelling of these pasta varieties is incorrect!

I love pasta in almost any shape. But I think my favorites are linguini, spagettie, the kind of spagetti that has a hole down the middle, and any kind of small pasta such as orzo put into tomato soup. Another favorite of mine is couscous. I like it cooked with small diced vegies in it such as onions, celery and carrots and served with just a dab of butter on it or placed under broiled chicken or fish.

Pasta in general is so good. My favorite is probably penne or the shell ones although spaghetti comes in very close. I find with spaghetti it depends on the sauce. If it's a great sauce it's an awesome dish, if the sauce is only so-so then the dish is only ok. I like to make tuna casserole with shells, it seems you can get a great forkful out of it and the same goes with penne and I like more creamy sauces with that like Alfredo. Whatever sauce you use really sticks to it and you get a great balance of both pasta and sauce.

Back
Top Bottom