Favorite potato crisps/chips

I sort a lot of my food, especially things like M&M's or those little gummy fruit chews.

I'm not surprised by this either. I noticed that your food usually doesn't touch other (different) foods on the plate. I have a neighbor that it's all his food in a circle and leaves one bite of each type of food on his plate. I like my food to look pretty so I pay attention to presentation (still working on that ;-).

I noticed that your food usually doesn't touch other (different) foods on the plate.
True, I like my food separate, but I won't freak out about it if it touches, though I also don't expect to ever find, say, my scalloped potatoes piled half on top of something else. In the same way, I don't like something that's runny or wet leaking all over the other food on my plate - I either put cole slaw in a separate bowl or I really press it dry before it goes on my plate.

I also eat all of one thing before moving on to something else. There are a couple of exceptions, but not many.

You reminded me. I like baked chips too. ;-)

Do you (or anybody) remember Olestra cooked chips? Wow, was that a major FAIL! They made your mouth feel really weird, and went through you like a bullet train.

Unknown-1.jpeg

CD

True, I like my food separate, but I won't freak out about it if it touches, though I also don't expect to ever find, say, my scalloped potatoes piled half on top of something else. In the same way, I don't like something that's runny or wet leaking all over the other food on my plate - I either put cole slaw in a separate bowl or I really press it dry before it goes on my plate.

I also eat all of one thing before moving on to something else. There are a couple of exceptions, but not many.

I will put something like cole slaw in a separate bowl. It is very wet, and doesn't blend well with other flavors. Otherwise, I don't think about it.

My mom has to seaprate all her foods, and has to finish them all at the same time, so she will sometimes add a single bite's worth of something to her plate at the end, so she can finish everything at the same time.

Eating one thing at a time on a plate is a new one on me. If I have fried chicken, with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side, I sometimes dip my chicken in to taters and gravy. Definitely with fried chicken fingers.

CD

Back
Top Bottom