Favorite seasoning for Chicken

Actually my favorite style for cooking my chicken is only simple. And for my favorite seasonings I marinate the chicken with lemon, salt, white pepper powder and I put also butter in my marination. After marinating steam it until it is half cook and then deep fry it. And this really taste good! Sometimes during some occasion I marinate my chicken with seasonings like soy sauce, lemon, salt, sweet pickles relish and I do also put sweet ketchup in my marination that really give and add flavor to the chicken.

Last edited:
I don't use a traditional Tagine but think I know what you mean (it would take up too much room in my cramped kitchen!). Why 'kisses' shaped?
The pots they used for tagine cooking have lids that are conical shaped, I think they look like Hershey's Kisses chocolates. They say they were shaped so to hold the steam and help cook the food.

I like my roasted chicken a little spicy with saffron and paprika. It also has a dark reddish hue so it gives the dish some character and color. You should try making peri-peri chicken it's also pretty good if you want the dish savory.

Back
Top Bottom