Flavoured Mayos

Burgers are so customizable that there are times I have no mayonnaise on one, or no mustard, or just cheese and onion, etc, but when I do want mayonnaise on it, I want it dripping in it.

I want mayonnaise on the top bun and bottom bun, I want the bun to float on a sea of mayonnaise, I want it to squirt out with every bite, and I want more mayonnaise on the side to dunk it in.

My usual order at BK used to be two regular cheeseburgers, extra mayonnaise and dill pickle slices only, and they always had a heavy hand with the mayonnaise.

My Whataburger order is always a cheeseburger with lettuce tomato and mayo ONLY. But, not dripping with mayo.

Funny scene from Undercover Brother. Only the first half is about mayo, but the last few seconds are priceless.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc

CD

That’s one of my all-time favorite movies! :laugh:

Mine too -- very well written script, and Neil Patrick Harris was the perfect choice for the "token" white guy.

BTW, hot sauce in mayo is pretty good.

CD

Mine too -- very well written script, and Neil Patrick Harris was the perfect choice for the "token" white guy.

BTW, hot sauce in mayo is pretty good.

CD
I think Dave Chapelle might be my favorite in that one, but everyone is good in it.

I can mix almost any other condiment with mayonnaise and it works for me. Mayonnaise makes everything better.

You know what, though…I’ve never put mayonnaise on a hot dog, and I’m not about to start. :stop:

I made sriracha mayonnaise about 20 minutes ago:

I would burst into tears...
It doesn’t upset me, it’s just makes me scratch my head.

I get it, though…some things, it’s what you grew up with and grew used to, and that’s what that thing should always be, and even if you get a from-scratch version, if it doesn’t taste like Hellman’s/Duke’s/Heinz, then it’s not right.

Like I always say, there’s no right/wrong-better/worse, there’s only different.

It doesn’t upset me, it’s just makes me scratch my head.

I get it, though…some things, it’s what you grew up with and grew used to, and that’s what that thing should always be, and even if you get a from-scratch version, if it doesn’t taste like Hellman’s/Duke’s/Heinz, then it’s not right.

Like I always say, there’s no right/wrong-better/worse, there’s only different.

Could be a whole new thread/discussion, but I disagree somewhat. I mean that its sad to be 'blinkered' by our growing up/comfort zone foods. I love all sorts of stuff I grew up with but that doesn't stop me loving all manner of gourmet foods as well. We can do both...

I'm off topic.

Back
Top Bottom