Food Network Worst Cooks in America?

It seems I have to join Netflix to view it.

Our son got Netflix about a year ago, his joining gave him 2 other users for the same account. He gave us his password and e mail. We get it free. Currently watching peaky blinders on it. And hat ton garden via you tube on the new smart TVs. It amazing.

Russ

Our son got Netflix about a year ago, his joining gave him 2 other users for the same account. He gave us his password and e mail. We get it free. Currently watching peaky blinders on it. And hat ton garden via you tube on the new smart TVs. It amazing.

Russ
There are different levels of accounts. Tbe cheapest which we have had in both the UK and Australia only allow you one unique use on one device, so when I was in hospital watching it on my tablet, hubby couldn't watch it at home on any device. Your son must have purchased a version that allows for more than 1 device at any one time.

There are different levels of accounts. Tbe cheapest which we have had in both the UK and Australia only allow you one unique use on one device, so when I was in hospital watching it on my tablet, hubby couldn't watch it at home on any device. Your son must have purchased a version that allows for more than 1 device at any one time.

I'll ask him next time he's here. He got Netflix and cancelled sky. Our sky bill here is around $110. I might have to look at swapping too.

Russ

I'll ask him next time he's here. He got Netflix and cancelled sky. Our sky bill here is around $110. I might have to look at swapping too.

Russ
I would, Netflix is considerably cheaper. We pay around AUD $10. We can upgrade that to 2 screens and HD (our broadband is heavily capped being on satellite) for very little more. Aussie prices are here.

upload_2019-8-8_13-19-48.png

I can't get you the NZ prices for definite because using Netflix defaults back to AU even if I type in the NZ address.... grrr.

But I managed to find this - complaining of price rises... but then NZ didn't get the price rises back in January, so I don't know what the fuss is about!
upload_2019-8-8_13-24-55.png

upload_2019-8-8_13-25-13.png

I would, Netflix is considerably cheaper. We pay around AUD $10. We can upgrade that to 2 screens and HD (our broadband is heavily capped being on satellite) for very little more. Aussie prices are here.

View attachment 30505

I can't get you the NZ prices for definite because using Netflix defaults back to AU even if I type in the NZ address.... grrr.

But I managed to find this - complaining of price rises... but then NZ didn't get the price rises back in January, so I don't know what the fuss is about!
View attachment 30506
View attachment 30507

Man that's cheap, my sons away with his work this week, but I will see what he pays. I'm certain he has broadband Netflix all together. He's just signed his power company to another outfit, bonus he gets a free tv. 42 in I think.

Russ

OMG, watching On Demand, one of them had never used a grater, called it a grinder and had to ask how to use it!

Our DD never had any interest in cooking while she was young, even into her late 20s, though she did finally start cooking simple things after the DGDs started to come along, but at least she had a basic knowledge of utensils.

OMG, watching On Demand, one of them had never used a grater, called it a grinder and had to ask how to use it!

Our DD never had any interest in cooking while she was young, even into her late 20s, though she did finally start cooking simple things after the DGDs started to come along, but at least she had a basic knowledge of utensils.

Try check out operators that don't know what a parsnip is?? And other items?

Russ

Oh, there's a lot of stuff they indicate they have no idea about, though I am getting more and more skeptical about some of the claims, especially in the older ones.

Back
Top Bottom