Food Shopping-Kroger Boost.

I personally can't survive without either, a laptop and a phone. I use my phone most. I use the laptop for work, classes, and one game I've played since 2010. I use my phone for most emails unless I know they are going to be long, for browing, and I love well designed apps that keep me from having to get onto my computer.
The one store I go to and browse in is Aldi. There is always something new to try.
I can't tell you enough how glad I am to see you back here!

Something that just now occurs to me...you're browsing a website, it sounds like, whereas I'm browsing an app on a phone. That is a much different experience, as the phone app has to be designed to show very little up front, for simplicity related to a small screen, and more things are hidden behind menus (tap, tap, tap, and tap some more - I ain't got time for that!).

Yeah - we did discuss this before. I think that using an app could be the difference - I'm not sure there are apps for supermarkets in the UK that are different from the website, though. :scratchhead:

Yeah - we did discuss this before. I think that using an app could be the difference - I'm not sure there are apps for supermarkets in the UK that are different from the website, though. :scratchhead:
For me a lot of it is looking at tiny icons on a small screen, even though my Samsung screen is pretty large compared to most but not as big as my computer monitors. But yes, I'd say that apps for my grocery stores are different from the website browsing experience in other ways as well. And banking apps are too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom