Friends in the Kitchen

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Ruby was a grand ol girl and a perfect companion. Her favorite was always EGGS. I was not allowed to eat a plate of eggs without giving her some. Usually, more than some. :unsure:
My daughters King Charles loved peppermints. I taught her so many tricks using them as a treat. Her name was smudge. A great pet btw. People say they are a dumb dog, ours wasn't. Broke my daughters heart when she was put down.

Russ

Meet Ruby - She was with me as I learned how to cook. See was my faithful kitchen assistant. Sadly, I had to put her down a year ago but we had a great life together.

Do you let your pets in the kitchen?

Of course, I have my faithful kitchen assistant Sam. He lets me to enter in the kitchen! I guess he has taken his role too much seriously...

Of course, I have my faithful kitchen assistant Sam. He lets me to enter in the kitchen! I guess he has taken his role too much seriously...
Ruby was sorta the same way, except she would sit outside the kitchen entrance as if to say..."Isn't it about time you come in here and cook something?"

It does for my wife and I (the shoes are stored alongside on a wooden rack). If we have guests they are not requested to remove their footware on the stoep.

You seem very tolerant, an ex friends wife was nuts when they bought their first home, compulsary shoes off at the door. Vacuuming when I was seeing my friend. Talk about o.t.t.
We stopped going there.

Russ

Meet Ruby - She was with me as I learned how to cook. See was my faithful kitchen assistant. Sadly, I had to put her down a year ago but we had a great life together.

Do you let your pets in the kitchen?
you are so lucky! you have a good assistant. but to me, It's so difficult, my pet always make trouble with me:banghead::banghead:

I have a cat that comes into the kitchen, but she doesn't jump onto the surfaces - she did do at first when I first brought her home, and she wanted to see what her new forever home looked like. But these days, around 10 years later, all she comes in for is to announce her arrival with a great big meow, which means she wants feeding. And she means business.

Back
Top Bottom