Local time
8:54 AM
Bag of frozen veg(or chicken breasts)
2 cut up tomatoes
water
Blend until it looks completly nasty and pour
Enjoy

Plain Yogurt
Fresh or frozen bluberries (or your fruit of choice)
oatmeal
Blend until it looks like you might like to drink it on a hot day and pour

Frozen Brussel Sprouts
Brocolli
water
splash of ACV
splash of carrott juice
Again, blend until it looks nasty and pour.
Enjoy!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/529801/frozen-chicken-smoothies-girls-go-crazy-for-them

I am laughing so hard at the fact that there is actually a link to this!

What does ACV stand for?

It seems like the running theme is "the nastier the better - then it's ready to serve!"
I am glad you found it funny. What a way to start my morning! Now my chicken wings I stuck in the oven will not be the same. Just when I thought @classic33 was giving me saner recipes, this happens. "Enjoy" folks.

Last edited:
That is just a bit too bizarre for me. I think I will pass on this one!
I must admit it really is different and one that I have never heard of before.
You never cease to amaze me @classic33

That is just a bit too bizarre for me. I think I will pass on this one!
I must admit it really is different and one that I have never heard of before.
You never cease to amaze me @classic33
I think he is pulling our legs. :DCheck out the source recipe. No mention of chicken as an ingredient! Although someone does post a reply to the recipe suggesting blending chicken and veg to make a smoothie. Its difficult to tell if the reply is serious! It would be very dangerous to eat raw chicken as I think we all know. But you could use cooked chicken. I think it would then become a cold chicken soup! :D

Reactions: L_B
Bag of frozen veg(or chicken breasts)
2 cut up tomatoes
water
Blend until it looks completly nasty and pour
Enjoy

Plain Yogurt
Fresh or frozen bluberries (or your fruit of choice)
oatmeal
Blend until it looks like you might like to drink it on a hot day and pour

Frozen Brussel Sprouts
Brocolli
water
splash of ACV
splash of carrott juice
Again, blend until it looks nasty and pour.
Enjoy!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/529801/frozen-chicken-smoothies-girls-go-crazy-for-them
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I am laughing so hard at the fact that there is actually a link to this!

What does ACV stand for?

It seems like the running theme is "the nastier the better - then it's ready to serve!"

I'm going to guess ACV means Apple Cider Vinegar.

That aside... I had a strange look reading this recipe. Frozen smoothie... chicken... Realised I was being had when I checked the link. All in all that would be one really weird and gross smoothie. Frozen veg and chicken aside, with the addition of fresh veg this isnt so bad.

Nice recipe :laugh:

I have one word for this one and it is UGH!:cry:That was the most polite thing I could think of to say! Something about smoothies and chicken just doesn't sit right!
I agree, pass on this one for sure. However, thanks on posting the recipe! I did not know there were things like this in the world. I guess someone might like it. It would not be me, my cat on the other hand...

Plenty out there. I chose the link with the least colourful language.

I've included one from a site with very colourful language, but not linked to it, for that reason. They suggest the chicken breast(cooked) in place of the frozen veg.

I have one word for this one and it is UGH!:cry:That was the most polite thing I could think of to say! Something about smoothies and chicken just doesn't sit right!
I agree, pass on this one for sure. However, thanks on posting the recipe! I did not know there were things like this in the world. I guess someone might like it. It would not be me, my cat on the other hand...
My dog says it sounds delicious :roflmao:

Why?

Back
Top Bottom