Gin bottle isn't running

Thank you everyone for your ideas, it's heart warming to see everyone's solidarity with a poor woman who wants her gin and can't have it :laugh: here is a picture of the bottle stopper for reference
View attachment 57603

Just to be annoying, I was trying to get a photo of me trying to pour the gin to show that the bottle isn't pouring, but the bottle worked fine this time. I noticed there's a small ball that seems to be somewhere inside the stopper, and it wasn't there when I tried to pour it the other day, my suspicion is that the small ball was stuck somewhere inside the stopper, keeping it from running, and it released itself somehow. So now it's 7PM and I have a ton of work to finish but here I am drinking a glass of gin because the bottle poured when it wasn't supposed to. Life could be worst :laugh:

It looks more involved than the regulators normally found on liquor bottles (which you can easily pry off with a knife). Fortunately, there's a How To for just about everything these days, including this:

How to Remove an Alcohol Bottle Stopper

It looks more involved than the regulators normally found on liquor bottles (which you can easily pry off with a knife). Fortunately, there's a How To for just about everything these days, including this:

How to Remove an Alcohol Bottle Stopper
Yes, my next step would be removing the stopper, but I think I will leave it like this for now, maybe try to drink it faster so it doesn't happen again 😄

Now that I have seen the picture, I know what you are dealing with. I always took those out as soon as I open the bottle. I just used a fork. I stuck the fork into the plastic thingy, and pried it out.
Will the gin be ok if you just close the bottle with the plastic cap?

Now that I have seen the picture, I know what you are dealing with. I always took those out as soon as I open the bottle. I just used a fork. I stuck the fork into the plastic thingy, and pried it out.
That's exactly what I do.

Back
Top Bottom