This recipe was originally made with grilled shrimp, but I made it into a lower cost version
- 500g of chicken fillet
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 3 or 4 chili peppers, thinly sliced. You can leave or remove the seeds if you want the sauce to be more or less spicy
- 1 tablespoon vodka (the original recipe called for whisky)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- Chopped coriander
1. Season chicken fillets with salt and grill them.
2. Whisk all the other ingredients, in a pan, cook it for 1 minute in medium heat. Remove from heat and add chopped coriander to taste.
3. Serve the grilled chicken breasts with the sauce and enjoy.