Hand Kitchen Equipment

image.jpg How about this ?any ideas?

I may have mentioned it before on here, but I regularly use my Kitchen King Pro!

kitchen-king-pro--.jpg

I actually got this product by mistake, but ended up loving it. My parents had seen some infomercial on it, and decided to order it. Several weeks later when they had not received their order, they called to see what happened. Turned out there was some mistake when the order was initially processed, so the company decided to make good by sending them not one, but three - the extra units at no charge. So they ended up giving one of them to me. I really just wanted it for the mandoline slicer, and wasn't expecting much out of it. Surprisingly the chopper blade part of it works brilliantly - you only need like 3 turns of the crank to make a fresh salsa. The slicer attachment works perfectly as well and the blade is really sharp. There is also a mini salad spinner bowl and an attachment to whip up stuff - as well as an egg separator on the top. My only real gripe is that you kind of need to keep the box in came in or get some sort of plastic tub to store all the parts, because they don't all fit together for storage - there's just a lot of loose parts. But aside from that it's very well made, obviously works really well, and basically everything is dishwasher safe and there's nothing to plug in.

I am jealous of that juicer! I have been on the lookout for one of those old-fashioned styled citrus juicers with the handle for some time. I have a small citrus squeezer that is made of plastic and operates like a garlic press, but it's messy and only good for small fruit. I've seen larger ones that could handle a small orange, but I'd rather have a metal table top model.

I may have mentioned it before on here, but I regularly use my Kitchen King Pro!

kitchen-king-pro--.jpg

I actually got this product by mistake, but ended up loving it. My parents had seen some infomercial on it, and decided to order it. Several weeks later when they had not received their order, they called to see what happened. Turned out there was some mistake when the order was initially processed, so the company decided to make good by sending them not one, but three - the extra units at no charge. So they ended up giving one of them to me. I really just wanted it for the mandoline slicer, and wasn't expecting much out of it. Surprisingly the chopper blade part of it works brilliantly - you only need like 3 turns of the crank to make a fresh salsa. The slicer attachment works perfectly as well and the blade is really sharp. There is also a mini salad spinner bowl and an attachment to whip up stuff - as well as an egg separator on the top. My only real gripe is that you kind of need to keep the box in came in or get some sort of plastic tub to store all the parts, because they don't all fit together for storage - there's just a lot of loose parts. But aside from that it's very well made, obviously works really well, and basically everything is dishwasher safe and there's nothing to plug in.

I've seen this advertised on TV, but I never bought it. Don't need it. :wink:

I do not believe I have a single handheld non electric kitchen appliance other than spoons and such. I have a lot of good ideas for things I need to buy now that I have seen the pictures in this thread. The first thing I want to get is one of those french coffee presses.

Back
Top Bottom