Happy Christmas from CookingBites

Merry Christmas to all! Our highs today were mid 70's F, lows were high 50's, mostly clear skies and sunny.

Our prime rib is salted and in fridge. Mushroom bread pudding, parsnip latkes, and roasted grape tomatoes will finish our meal. We planned on green beans, but no fresh ones to be found in 2 places. Never entered my mind to buy frozen ones until we were home. Duh. Dessert is TBD. I have a few choices of what to make, including just going with the salted caramel chocolate Ghirardelli squares we bought. They are yummy.

79F/26C right now in Houston. 52F in a bra size would be Stormy Daniels, I assume? Perhaps I should ask our former President. :D
The F part, maybe (stripper boobs). The 52 is in inches around, so the person would be on the portly side.

Pies are in the oven.

The F part, maybe (stripper boobs). The 52 is in inches around, so the person would be on the portly side.

Do a search on her. There are plenty of photos online. Her boobs are fake, and ridiculously large, to the point of looking rather grotesque, IMO. I don't know how she walks. I know there is no way she can run with those things.

CD

I always admire the patience one must have to arrange the pecans so prettily.
I haven't made a pie in 30 years, lol. I can take the time...this time, and it might be another year or 10 before I bake one again.

Edited to add that the nuts underneath are all chopped in the food processor and blended with the filling so it's full of nuts.

Last edited:
Do a search on her. There are plenty of photos online. Her boobs are fake, and ridiculously large, to the point of looking rather grotesque, IMO. I don't know how she walks. I know there is no way she can run with those things.

CD
Well obviously her boobs are fake, but she's not 52 around her chest.

Edited to add: she's a 36DD. I didn't expect you to understand breast measurements to fit a bra. Most people, including a lot of women, don't know how to do that, it's usually people who are in the garment industry or retail lingerie.

Last edited:

Edited to add: she's a 36DD. I didn't expect you to understand breast measurements to fit a bra. Most people, including a lot of women, don't know how to do that, it's usually people who are in the garment industry or retail lingerie.
I'd happily advise for free fittings:)

Russ

She's more than DD. I was married to a DD (natural). I know what those look like.

CD

Back
Top Bottom