Hello from IA

thebeautifulhomestead

Local time
1:40 PM
Hey guys,
I am new to IA, my family of 6 just relocated from NC. We are renting for a year and will be purchasing land where we will be starting a homestead lifestyle. We will have a large garden and some livestock. I am looking forward to all the amazing fresh ingredients available in the IA area and looking for some great recipes I can find on here to prepare for this.
Thanks,
Lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to CookingBites @thebeautifulhomestead :welcome:. Please feel free to dive in and join in. We have a regular thread: What did you cook or eat today (June 2019)? and we also usually have some fun challenges going on - a new one has just started: The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Mustard

We aim to be a friendly community here and you can be pretty sure that if you post a something new you will get a response. Its an exciting time for you from what you tell us. Its great to be starting a homestead lifestyle. I look forward to hearing how it develops.

images-5.jpg

Welcome to CookingBites @thebeautifulhomestead :welcome:. Please feel free to dive in and join in. We have a regular thread: What did you cook or eat today (June 2019)? and we also usually have some fun challenges going on - a new one has just started: The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Mustard

We aim to be a friendly community here and you can be pretty sure that if you post a something new you will get a response. Its an exciting time for you from what you tell us. Its great to be starting a homestead lifestyle. I look forward to hearing how it develops.

Thanks!

Welcome. I grew up in Eastern Iowa. Haven’t been there in years

Back
Top Bottom