Help me name this character!

That word is not understood in the UK due to the spelling. Here it is caramel (not carmel) and the z would be an s) But don't you say caramelize in the US?

I'm sure there might be other cooking techniques that could be utilised in a name. Masher for example?
Ooooh...The Masherator Good one!

As a Super Hero, don't you need a cape? Or an apron? Or tights? Lol

Capes are bad - See movie "Incredibles 1" for explanation :stop:
View: https://youtu.be/Jy2YhxXn7NY

Apron not good - I think an apron would be grounds for being kicked out of the league of Superheros :pepper:
...Although, a really cool black leather Chef Coat might work.

Tights? :speechless:

:D:D:D

Last edited:
The Matrix called. They want their jacket back. Lol

It's a cool caricature, but doesn't say Super Hero, to me. I would choose a name that is uniquely you, your cooking and what your blog is about. Just my 2 cents, fwiw. :)

Last edited:
The Matrix called. They want their jacket back. Lol

It's a cool caricature, but doesn't say Super Hero, to me. I would choose a name that is uniquely you, your cooking and what your blog is about. Just my 2 cents, fwiw. :)

You are so correct @Karen W . I only called it a "Super Hero" because that was the title of the service I used.
For $X, I will draw a Super Hero for you...

The artist had very reasonable rates and a quick turnaround time. I wasn't trying for a real superhero, but rather a fictional cooking-based character to add to my blog. After receiving the final design, I decided to make a parody of superheros in general.

Back
Top Bottom