Help me please

We did make Italian Sausage. Thank you all for your suggestions. My deepest thanks to MypinchofItaly . Through numerous PM's MypinchofItaly walked me through some of her family recipes. I used her Dad's recipe with minor modifications for American ingredients. :woot:Wonderful, amazing, perfection! Thank you, thank you, thank you. We also made a batch with commercial seasoning. Just OK.

I’m so glad to hear this, thank you for your feedback ElizabethB
My dad will be happy to know this, he needs little nice news at the moment. Some time ago he asked me if his recipes went ok “Did your American friend Elizabeth make sausages? Oh I hope everything went well”
He felt proud to give his recipes up to America ☺️
Thank you again

MypinchofItaly
It went better than well. We both loved the recipe and shared our sausage with family and friends. The response was unanimous - "the best Italian sausage ever". Thank your Dear Dad for sharing his recipe. I will treasure it always. I wish I could thank him personnally.

MypinchofItaly
It went better than well. We both loved the recipe and shared our sausage with family and friends. The response was unanimous - "the best Italian sausage ever". Thank your Dear Dad for sharing his recipe. I will treasure it always. I wish I could thank him personnally.

I'm so happy about it and he would be too. I thanked him for you. Thank you, dear @ElizabethB,wherever he is now I'm sure he's smiling and probably cooking.

Back
Top Bottom