Herbal Teas

Do you like them?

• Total voters
I love herbal tea. Really, I just love tea. But herbal tea has been a remedy for many ailments and does fantastic things for the body. I've tried many flavors and don't have a favorite. I usually drink according to how I'm feeling. For example, if I'm feeling bloated, I'll drink some ginger and lemon tea or peppermint tea; if I'm anxious, I drink chamomile with some lemon; if I want to relax, I drink rose hips and hibiscus. Recently, I've also gotten into Rooibos kick. There's a brand here in Japan that pairs it with spiced orange and cinnamon. To die for.

I love herbal tea. Really, I just love tea. But herbal tea has been a remedy for many ailments and does fantastic things for the body. I've tried many flavors and don't have a favorite. I usually drink according to how I'm feeling. For example, if I'm feeling bloated, I'll drink some ginger and lemon tea or peppermint tea; if I'm anxious, I drink chamomile with some lemon; if I want to relax, I drink rose hips and hibiscus. Recently, I've also gotten into Rooibos kick. There's a brand here in Japan that pairs it with spiced orange and cinnamon. To die for.

Ive tended to do this on the occasion whenever I need it. There are so many different teas and they are usually good for something different. I keep them all on hand safely stored away for whenever I need them to help me out! I especially keep some non caffeinated ones around for night time use.

I like good old-fashioned black tea - breakfast or afternoon variety, usual with milk and on the odd occasion with lemon. I have been known to have rooibos tea too. Can't have green tea because of interactions with medication.

I think about the only teas I do not like are cinnamon teas and lemon teas. Other than that, I love the taste and aroma of most herbal teas. I try to find varieties based on what they can do for my body and drink them often. If I have a stomach ache, I will find an herbal tea blend that is good at soothing it and so on and so forth. Tea drinking is becoming much more popular in the US and there are a lot of varieties to choose from. They are no starting to open dedicated tea stores where I live.

Back
Top Bottom