How Can I Change The Hair Color Of The Emojis?

I don’t know if you can do it directly through the forum interface. When I type shrug, the little shortcut pops up on my phone keyboard, I can’t change it there, AFAIK, since it’s a shortcut.

If I go into my emoji keyboard, though, and search for that emoji, I can long-press the one I want and get more options:

IMG_6725.png

🤷🏻🤷🏼

Do you mean something like this?

Hair-colour.gif

I guess that you would have to store them on your own computer for use when you wish.

I like these of people 🤷‍♀️ but I don't have blonde hair. In addition, can I change the skin tone?
As with most things in life, if I throw money at the situation, I can add to the "smilies" that the site has. I haven't done that though because of the usual financial issues. It is very hard to obtain (legally) copyright free content. The ones we have came from the first version of the software and the second version.

Even the one you are using to shrug, isn't actually in my list of added smilies. It is just part of the core list that I can't easily edit.

The actual ones that I've got in our list are very limited. I've added them below. It also lists their shortcut which you can type out instead of choosing from the list. Add you will see the woman shrugging or the man shrugging isn't in that list!

Screenshot_20231105_134659_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_134707_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_134717_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_134727_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_134735_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_134743_Chrome.jpg

So the short answer is that I probably can if I spend money on it.

kaneohegirlinaz - I haven’t googled it yet, but there’s probably a way to add Apple’s emoji set to a laptop. When I use a shrug, for example (like I captured above), I’m using Apple’s emojis from my phone. They usually render correctly on the site.

Sorry, I always assume everyone is on a phone, like I’m crazy enough to do (and actually prefer).

Unfortunately, many others assume the same, including the large corporations and government organisations.

Back
Top Bottom