How is the corona virus affecting you?

Fact-checking gets no traction with someone who's already made up their mind.
I concur and from the evil mouth of a master propagandist Joseph Goebbels (who only had one ball )

Today in the Catholic calendar here is the Feast of Consumption ( every pun intended to my original malapropism) usually 100,000 worshipers from all over Europe descend on the town close to us. The headline below is factual but like when Mass was suspended many of faith chose to ignore both the Government and the Bish of Zagreb. Croatia is holding it's breath, in my case physically as well as metaphorically.
Traditional procession in Sinj on Velika Gospa called off

Karin: Most of the new patients are young, they hung out in clubs and on birthdays. We also have about 20 infected tourists; Two clubs closed in Makarska.
The director of the County Teaching Institute for Public Health, Željka Karin, said that they have groups in certain areas, so the number of patients has increased in Makarska, Split, and in Imotski and its wider area.

They analyzed the data and realized that more than half of those infected are younger, they are associated with socializing in nightclubs and on birthdays.
"Apart from them, their family members started appearing to us, so for example, in addition to the sick young person, his mother and grandmother became infected. We hope that now with new measures and responsible behavior the number will stop, because now we see that the number of new patients is growing every day. ", Karin said at an extraordinary press conference.
She added that these young infected people have milder symptoms, but the elderly and chronic patients who have a worse clinical picture are at risk.
How selfish these young idiots are, they get a mild dose of Covid and survive to be able potentially to go to the funeral of their elderly or infirm relatives who they infected.

Nope, it was a factual quote from " "Goebbels Has Only Got One Ball" is a World War II British song that mocks Nazi leaders using blue comedy .

We're cool. I have a sense of humor about it. When I had my track car, I came up with the name "Uniball racing." The slogan was, "It takes ball. to go fast."

CD

Karin: Most of the new patients are young, they hung out in clubs and on birthdays. We also have about 20 infected tourists; Two clubs closed in Makarska.
The director of the County Teaching Institute for Public Health, Željka Karin, said that they have groups in certain areas, so the number of patients has increased in Makarska, Split, and in Imotski and its wider area.

They analyzed the data and realized that more than half of those infected are younger, they are associated with socializing in nightclubs and on birthdays.
"Apart from them, their family members started appearing to us, so for example, in addition to the sick young person, his mother and grandmother became infected. We hope that now with new measures and responsible behavior the number will stop, because now we see that the number of new patients is growing every day. ", Karin said at an extraordinary press conference.
She added that these young infected people have milder symptoms, but the elderly and chronic patients who have a worse clinical picture are at risk.
How selfish these young idiots are, they get a mild dose of Covid and survive to be able potentially to go to the funeral of their elderly or infirm relatives who they infected.

Yes. Even though young people can suffer permanent consequences for Covid-19, the biggest risk they pose is to their older parents and grandparents.

But, just to drive the message home to young adults, check this out...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuGdIHCtgPE

CD

I have a sense of humor about it.
With cancer and the aftermath mate it's the only way to be. When I was visited (unasked for ) by a marie curie cancer care nurse. I had put on 50 kg. She asked me was I frightened by anything cancer related in my future. I replied yes, I like to wear Speedo's on the beach and if I don't loose the blubber Greenpeace may drag me out to sea.
Mate can you see any testosterone engorged teenager taking notice of the vid after drinking a six pack?

Strange, isn't it, how the likes of Bolsonaro and Trump spend so much time ridiculing science and scientists, yet when there is even the vaguest rumour of a vaccine that looks promising, they're tripping over their own feet to be first in the queue?

We're cool. I have a sense of humor about it. When I had my track car, I came up with the name "Uniball racing." The slogan was, "It takes ball. to go fast."

CD
When I was about 21, a "friend" borrowed my truck, just to run into town for a bite to eat...and didn't come back for three days.

He had one ball, well-known, because when you'd first meet him, he'd say, "Hi, I'm Eddie! I only have one ball!" It was the most interesting thing about him, by far. 😒

Anyway, when he was finally tracked down, the first thing I said, and I didn't even mean it as a joke, it just came out that way, was, "Dammit, Ed, that sure takes a lot of ball!" :laugh:

This is the interesting point. Although there was a 5% chance of rain (no rain fell) this priest took the faithful inside like any normal serial killer would. In case your 'puter does not translate. "

In Aljmaš and Marija Bistrica, masses are held outdoors

The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is one of the greatest feasts of the Catholic faithful in our country. Thousands of Croats visit Marian shrines. While in those in Aljmaš and Marija Bistrica Masses are held in the open, although the sky was threatened with rain, in Sinj the Mass was transferred to the church due to the rain.

People were literally crammed into each other, as if there was no epidemic, and two-thirds of them were not wearing a mask at all.

Back
Top Bottom