How is the corona virus affecting you?

Boris is used to being told what to do by his nanny, so until Nanny Nichola spoke he didn't know what to do.

Anyway, back to square one.

There is a woman at work who posted on her facebook page a photo of her family gathering of 25 people on Christmas day. Moronic in several ways, no wonder we are back here.

Our president (for a couple more weeks) is too busy trying to overturn the election he lost to be bothered with petty things, like a pandemic that is killing record numbers of Americans. I wish I was making a Trump joke, but it's very real.

CD

We use the word tool as an idiot, I'm assuming you do as well. One of our top,bands put out an album 25 ? Years ago. The credits listed on the album had an Aussie guy who helped with the album. The band thought of him as an idiot. They had his name then, aka the tool. The doco on the band was hugely funny. Also we use spoon as an idiot, the guys a spoon,lol

Russ

We use the word tool as an idiot, I'm assuming you do as well. One of our top,bands put out an album 25 ? Years ago. The credits listed on the album had an Aussie guy who helped with the album. The band thought of him as an idiot. They had his name then, aka the tool. The doco on the band was hugely funny. Also we use spoon as an idiot, the guys a spoon,lol

Russ

Calling someone a tool here is like calling someone a d1ck. When you get a group of tools together, it's called a toolfest.

CD

Our president (for a couple more weeks) is too busy trying to overturn the election he lost to be bothered with petty things, like a pandemic that is killing record numbers of Americans. I wish I was making a Trump joke, but it's very real.

CD
It's a horrible benchmark, but more people are dying every day in America from Covid-19 than died on 9/11. So a 9/11 every single day and your President doesn't mention it other than to take credit for the vaccines that he had no part in. This is disturbing from the World's largest economy

It's a horrible benchmark, but more people are dying every day in America from Covid-19 than died on 9/11. So a 9/11 every single day and your President doesn't mention it other than to take credit for the vaccines that he had no part in. This is disturbing from the World's largest economy

Since the election he lost by 9-million votes, he has focused on nothing but vain attempts to remain president. But, the only American Donald Trump truly cares about is Donald Trump -- and his daughter Ivanka that he wants to sleep with, which is probably the only reason he cares about her.

His only interest in Covid-19 has always been, "How does this effect me?" If he can't fix the problem, he just tells people it is not a problem, and his followers believe him. Look at all the rallies he held during the 2020 campaign, with thousands of people, close together, most not wearing masks.

He has gotten away with it because his cult-like followers are now the Republican "base." Many Republicans are afraid to cross him because they need his followers to remain in office. They don't want Trump to "primary" them -- basically use his followers to beat them in the Republican primary election with a candidate loyal to Trump. There are some voters that always vote Republican, no matter who the candidate is, just as there are some voters who vote Democratic no mater who the candidate is. But Trump followers are a different breed, and Republican congressional candidates know they need his followers to stay in office.

Biden is going to have a tough time. Most past presidents remain relatively quiet, politically, after leaving office. Obama remained quiet until just before the election, when he spoke out in support of Biden. Bush remained quiet while Obama was in office. Clinton gave the same difference to Bush, out of respect for the office of President. Trump is going to go on TV every chance he gets attacking Biden.

But, on the subject of Covid-19, we will have a new president who believes in science, and listens to doctors and scientists. And, he cares about people other than himself. So, I am optimistic.

CD

We are approaching 100,000 fatalities in the UK, not something to boast about. Like our US counterparts, we suffer from having a leader who is a complete narcissist. Probably a slightly less dangerous or deranged one, but a danger to the public nonetheless. This is a man who has constantly ignored scientific advice until there has simply been no alternative. There is an element of predictability, however - you can be almost certain that when he says something, the complete opposite will happen within 24 hours.

Thanks. We're cautiously optimistic. They're churning people out of the hospital and the very earliest possible, and there are cases of people being sent home not fully out of danger and passing later. He's 80 years old today! :)
Well, optimism misplaced. My uncle died this morning.

In California multi-billionaire Marxist Tom Steyer is in charge of the Covid task force.
He thought this would bring him a hero's welcome to run for office but instead he's hiding from publicity.

State run vaccinations are under 31% where private run are at 99%.
Steyers puppet, Gov Newsome just admitted the states rollout is way too slow. The state run vaccine is mostly sitting in freezers caught up in red tape.

Steyer initiated the program that the State will do it's own additional vaccine testing and all that's done is add more bureaucracy and slow down it's availability. Liberal media covering this up.

The Pfizer vaccine is unique in that it can be quickly modified and produced once a new strain is identified.

Wifes hospital is cutting back on employee benefits because of a cash flow problem. Other hospitals will follow no doubt according to the nurses union.

• Wow
Reactions: mjd
In California multi-billionaire Marxist Tom Steyer is in charge of the Covid task force.
He thought this would bring him a hero's welcome to run for office but instead he's hiding from publicity.

State run vaccinations are under 31% where private run are at 99%.
Steyers puppet, Gov Newsome just admitted the states rollout is way too slow. The state run vaccine is mostly sitting in freezers caught up in red tape.

Steyer initiated the program that the State will do it's own additional vaccine testing and all that's done is add more bureaucracy and slow down it's availability. Liberal media covering this up.

The Pfizer vaccine is unique in that it can be quickly modified and produced once a new strain is identified.

Wifes hospital is cutting back on employee benefits because of a cash flow problem. Other hospitals will follow no doubt according to the nurses union.

It is running behind nationwide, not just in California.

CD

• Wow
Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom