How is the corona virus affecting you?

It is running behind nationwide, not just in California.

CD
I'm quoting on hand vaccine ready to be administered. California is like going to the DMV or post office.
Calif has only administered 31% of what they have on hand. Bureaucracy is holding it up.

I digress.

Last edited:
In the UK we now have well over a million done, but news from France is they are only at 600. If you look at the French press this is being seen as a National disgrace.
It's amazing, and not in a good way.

France has 66M people, they've done <600 jabs. Ohio (where I live) has 11M people, we've done something like 135K (today's numbers aren't up yet)...and that's not bragging, we're way behind, in that we've gotten a total of something like 350K to hand out, and they're just sitting in fridge.

We're at 32.000 here (Portugal). Healthcare professionals were vaccinated and nursing homes are starting now.

In a controversial decision the government decided to vaccinate public healthcare professionals but not those working in the private sector yet. Maybe because only the public hospitals are taking in hospitalized Covid patients? Private hospitals do screen and diagnose Covid patients though.

They're doing healthcare workers and folks in care facilities first here, followed by school teachers and anyone over 65.

My brother and his wife are teachers, and they just got notified that they can go ahead and get scheduled, though I'd be surprised if all the healthcare workers and care home residents are done.

They're doing healthcare workers and folks in care facilities first here, followed by school teachers and anyone over 65.

My brother and his wife are teachers, and they just got notified that they can go ahead and get scheduled, though I'd be surprised if all the healthcare workers and care home residents are done.

My sister will get her second shot next week, as a first responder. Texas is starting to take reservations for over 65 and people with special health risks. We are behind schedule, too.

CD

In the UK we now have well over a million done, but news from France is they are only at 600. If you look at the French press this is being seen as a National disgrace.

You have 1 million done, with a population of about 67-million. We have 4.6 million done, but we have a population of about 308-million. I haven't worked the percentages, but the two seem to be doing about the same.

Last edited:

Well France is doing better than we are, we are the last in Europe. We've not even started yet..

Back
Top Bottom