How is the corona virus affecting you?

Well, I spoke too soon. My arm has been itching more and more where I got the shot and I now have a round, swollen, red, hot, very itchy 2-1/2 inch spot on my arm, plus the odd feeling is back. Craig says he's not feeling well and it's been around 3 hours since he got his shot today.

I get my second Pfizer shot on Monday, and have set my expectations for Tuesday rather low. I expect to be very tired. That seems to be the biggest side effect from the second shot of Pfizer.

CD

New masks:

I get my second Pfizer shot on Monday, and have set my expectations for Tuesday rather low. I expect to be very tired. That seems to be the biggest side effect from the second shot of Pfizer.

CD

Well, it's done! I got my second shot. Baylor Scott&White in Frisco deserves applause for their vaccine system. I was in the door, and getting my shot in less than ten minutes. I asked one of the Nurses how many shots they do in a day, and she said they were scheduled to do 3,300 shots today. And no waiting lines. Wow!

CD

We have three students in quarantine. Two possibly because of a primary school teacher, one's Dad is Covid positive. One is a violin 1 st grade, two are my piano students, 1st grade both. Music school grades, 2nd or 3rd in primary school.

Was not in contact with any.

I finally bought my own mask supply - 50 3-ply masks ...

full.jpg

I like the black over the surgical blue.

I tried a cloth mask, but it doesn't fit right and I figure it can't be trusted to be effective.

Well, it's done! I got my second shot. Baylor Scott&White in Frisco deserves applause for their vaccine system. I was in the door, and getting my shot in less than ten minutes. I asked one of the Nurses how many shots they do in a day, and she said they were scheduled to do 3,300 shots today. And no waiting lines. Wow!

CD

Got through the "day after" shot two. I was tired, but that's all. I took a looooong nap, so I'll probably be up all night (again).

CD

Very good news breaking in the UK today, research is saying that only 32 people have been admitted to hospital after the vaccination has had the three weeks to take effect. So 33 million vaccinations and only 32 hospitalisations, that is stunning and gives so much hope.

Covid jab breakthrough! Data shows just 32 in hospital with virus after vaccine dose
On several occasions I mentioned the positive development in Uk in talks here in Zagreb. Thank you for sharing this.

Very good news breaking in the UK today, research is saying that only 32 people have been admitted to hospital after the vaccination has had the three weeks to take effect. So 33 million vaccinations and only 32 hospitalisations, that is stunning and gives so much hope.

Covid jab breakthrough! Data shows just 32 in hospital with virus after vaccine dose

I just looked, and the US is at 396 people hospitalized for Covid-19 out of 211-million doses administered -- or 132 million people who have received at least one dose. So, 79-million are fully vaccinated.

The biggest challenge is still getting enough people vaccinated to achieve "herd immunity," which would really interfere with the ability of the virus to spread.

My sister is a Hospital RN, and she hears all the reasons people don't want to get vaccinated. She heard a new one yesterday from a Veterinarian (a DOCTOR) about How Bill Gates intervened in vaccine development to make the vaccine make people politically docile, so the "Deep State" can control people. What's next?

CD

So, 79-million are fully vaccinated.
Is it 25% of Us population then?
Probably more, because babies, children cannot be counted in...probably a third then.

I am confident it will get even better. People will see the positive effects of vaccination.

What I gather is this widespread anxiety, and many excuses not to name it fear.

I spoke to two teachers, co-workers yesterday who did not apply for the current vacc round for our school, the one said, will vacc later probably, it is not compulsory now, the other said the immune boost is enough, will vacc later.

How does that make sense?🤷

Back
Top Bottom