How is the corona virus affecting you?

Michigan is also in lock-down for the foreseeable future; per the order, everyone must remain in their residence except for essential purposes, which include:
  • purchasing food, fuel, or medicine
  • obtaining necessary medical treatment
  • walking a pet or walking for exercise
  • maintaining “minimum basic operations” for employers
  • food and supply delivery
  • child care, financial services, and services for the disadvantaged
  • critical manufacturing and automotive repair

I'm still coughing but the other symptoms have faded by now. My husband has recovered.
We won't see my husbands sons anytime soon because they still go to work and school and therefore are too high risk for me to be around. It's tough to not see them at all but there is no other option.

We'll have our groceries delivered today, which I am currently grateful for any time they come because there's a lot of uncertainty about the availability of food products. I feel blessed to receive it still.

My friend has won a dinner for healthcare workers I tagged her in, she will now receive a free three course meal delivered to her door this week 🙂

I'm still coughing but the other symptoms have faded by now. My husband has recovered.
We won't see my husbands sons anytime soon because they still go to work and school and therefore are too high risk for me to be around. It's tough to not see them at all but there is no other option.

We'll have our groceries delivered today, which I am currently grateful for any time they come because there's a lot of uncertainty about the availability of food products. I feel blessed to receive it still.

My friend has won a dinner for healthcare workers I tagged her in, she will now receive a free three course meal delivered to her door this week 🙂
Wonderful so happy you get better Bella. Last night we go lockdown, I think good there are idiots who do not care over others so now so now they made to care!
Sarana x

Ciao a tutti,
Statement of Prime minister look as total lockdown.
I still inside and I feel unwell with MS today lot of dizzy and pain, hands they shake bad even speak little bad I spoke to neighbour through window he say I sound drunk!! I not!
I try make me busy, many year I used be fit an enjoy running I try treadmill today and fall down. I clean house as best can but I have six bedroom so hard on own. I decide kitchen clean, my bathroom clean and bed clean be enough, I can not chase the dust now. I never feel so alone. Even if my Ray come back we no be able to be in same bedroom! I so need him hold me my children say I be OK I hope.
So I wait letter to say I stay inside 12 weeks I on Methylprednisolone is immune system suppress. I on others also.
But I hold to God.
We have saying in Napoli. If you control worry, if no control let God worry. If God no control then no worry you finish anyway!
I feeling nausea all day so no eat I try tomorrow.

May God hold an protect all here.

Sarana x

I really hope you feel better soon. The last thing to worry about is the housework right now. Just make sure you stay safe.

I really hope you feel better soon. The last thing to worry about is the housework right now. Just make sure you stay safe.
Grazie, some day is better than other, today not so bad. I just do bathroom, kitchen and wash bed clothes on 60 degree. Nausea gone so should eat later. Today look beautiful sunny and no so cold so may sit in rear garden for couple hours.

Sarana x

Grazie, some day is better than other, today not so bad. I just do bathroom, kitchen and wash bed clothes on 60 degree. Nausea gone so should eat later. Today look beautiful sunny and no so cold so may sit in rear garden for couple hours.

Sarana x

You are in my thoughts, hope you and Ray recover quickly. Hope the lockdown won't be too long.

We've also put chairs on our balcony, it's great weather out there.

Our county now has 263 confirmed cases, the 1 south of us 278, at least we aren't first anymore.

VERY sharp uptick in testing for COVID-19 testing at hospital system i work for yesterday.

You are in my thoughts, hope you and Ray recover quickly. Hope the lockdown won't be too long.

We've also put chairs on our balcony, it's great weather out there.
Grazie Bella, Last I call hospital Ray still improve I not call two day now they to busy with out me, I think if they need tell me any thing they will. May eat on patio later.

Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom